NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

Wacka

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

umm, because he and his supporters fund massive and expensive appeal after ridiculous appeal.  trump has abused the court system his entire life.

why has the court system allowed him, or anyone for that matter, to abuse it?

Legislative is my gut rxn.  Yours?

I would agree but I'm not clear what ethics violation have impacted any case the court has heard recently that would warrant any drastic measures.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I would agree but I'm not clear what ethics violation have impacted any case the court has heard recently that would warrant any drastic measures.

Firstly, the immunity case is a direct example. Secondly, SCTUS judges should be above the recent partisan and grift actions that have recently come to light regardless of any direct influence on rulings. 

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

You are a joke. Sad. No wait you always say “what a mess”. 🥴

You're funny.  Glad you stopped crying for a little while to reply.  Don't f*ck with the Biden Crime Syndicate boy, or you'll be indicted.  You hear me boy?  

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Irv said:

You're funny.  Glad you stopped crying for a little while to reply.  Don't f*ck with the Biden Crime Syndicate boy, or you'll be indicted.  You hear me boy?  

Per-irv, don’t you have some cats to fry up?

Corruption fueled largely by massive wealth inequality. And your theory?

many reasons, including political activism, which is what got trump

Edited by Pokebball
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Per-irv, don’t you have some cats to fry up?

No.  Springfield Haitians to do that for me, boy.  Now go squirt a few. 

Just now, Pokebball said:

many reasons, including political activism

Many you say, well that answers it boys we can all call it a day, pokeball (is this related to couches?) has solved it.

2 minutes ago, Irv said:

No.  Springfield Haitians to do that for me, boy.  Now go squirt a few. 

Does your teacher know you are posting on the internet  during detention?

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

He resigned because members of his own party told him they would vote to convict them, and that he should look out for the interests of the country first. Unlike the current GOP. The two impeachments were not a waste of money, there is a record of the felons bad behavior as POTUS, the fact that half the GOP are complicit/ compromised and put party and political power over the country is the real problem.

So what if impeached happens I've never seen any actions taken in any impeachment process other than that president having to admit he lied & being humiliated but that's about it . Every one i have seen the president stays in office and not much or actually nothing happens to them so what's the sense ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

So what if impeached happens I've never seen any actions taken in any impeachment process other than that president having to admit he lied & being humiliated but that's about it . Every one i have seen the president stays in office and not much or actually nothing happens to them so what's the sense ?

It’s broken why doesn’t it work. 

in both cases the felon was quite guilty, I think we can all agree. In both cases a few republicans put country over party and voted to convict. Hell even Moscow Mitch admitted he was guilty (after voting to acquit), so if republicans weren’t so tribal and hell bent on power at all costs maybe the system would work and impeachment would be the check on power that the founders intended. (Note they also didn’t condone parties). So maybe take it up with those damn liberal revolutionary idealists.