NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

Wacka

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Wtf is this rambling nonsense?  Cnn?   What does a dossier have to do with anything?  You are lost old man.   So lost in right wing conspiracy land nonsense you don't even try to get out.  This may be the saddest post ive ever read.  Maga indeed.  

No your right i do know nothing about these recent cases . I know the first lies told way back when before he was even elected which is what i was refering to in the previous post . So if they knowingly lied back then with the things mentioned previously, why should i think that anything has changed and that any of the things they are accusing people of now are the true ?

Why trust any of the media or others to tell anything relating to the actual truth given the bias, which is why i don't follow this stuff now it's all a bunch of political BS and the biased perspectives are unbelievable . 

I know exactly where i'm at and grounded in it and willing to stand up for it and see things for what they are, truely learning from the past as to not do the same mistake again . You are very apparently much younger and of a liberal mind set & don't think outside of what you are being told .

So i guess we will have to agree to disagree in what & how we think of and do things, but i will still pray for clarity for both of us to see exactly what is the truth weather it be now or years from now . But time always has it's way of showing the truth for what it really is and or was .

14 minutes ago, T master said:

No your right i do know nothing about these recent cases . I know the first lies told way back when before he was even elected which is what i was refering to in the previous post . So if they knowingly lied back then with the things mentioned previously, why should i think that anything has changed and that any of the things they are accusing people of now are the true ?

Why trust any of the media or others to tell anything relating to the actual truth given the bias, which is why i don't follow this stuff now it's all a bunch of political BS and the biased perspectives are unbelievable . 

I know exactly where i'm at and grounded in it and willing to stand up for it and see things for what they are, truely learning from the past as to not do the same mistake again . You are very apparently much younger and of a liberal mind set & don't think outside of what you are being told .

So i guess we will have to agree to disagree in what & how we think of and do things, but i will still pray for clarity for both of us to see exactly what is the truth weather it be now or years from now . But time always has it's way of showing the truth for what it really is and or was .

Donald Trump was indicted by a Grand Jury at least 4 times in 4 different jurisdictions and convicted by a jury in one case in a court of law where he had the presumption of innocence and competent legal representation fighting the evidence the prosecution provided.  On what basis do you say the jury was wrong when you admit you know nothing about the recent cases?

Edited by Scraps
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Scraps said:

Donald Trump was indicted by a Grand Jury at least 4 times in 4 different jurisdictions and convicted by a jury in one case in a court of law where he had the presumption of innocence and competent legal representation fighting the evidence the prosecution provided.  On what basis do you say the jury was wrong when you admit you know nothing about the recent cases?

If he was convicted like i've told other dip S**TS here i'll tell you the same thing .

THEN THROW HIS ASS IN JAIL !!! PRETTY FREAKIN SIMPLE ...

Grand jury is only to see IF there is enough evidence by the way you can be indicted 100 times by a GJ if they don't find enough evidence its all for nothing only for other to speculate & make their own opinion  

Edited by T master
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, T master said:

If he was convicted like i've told other dip S**TS here i'll tell you the same thing .

And as I told you, he hasn't been sentenced yet.  He asked for the delay in sentencing.  You ignore his delay tactics.

• Vomit 1

Just now, Scraps said:

And as I told you, he hasn't been sentenced yet.  He asked for the delay in sentencing.  You ignore his delay tactics.

His 'conviction' will be thrown out as the trash it was.

You ignore the obvious.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, T master said:

Grand jury is only to see IF there is enough evidence by the way you can be indicted 100 times by a GJ if they don't find enough evidence its all for nothing only for other to speculate & make their own opinion  

Hey tough guy I think you missed the point (again). The fact that a grand jury and not some individual prosecutor found that there was sufficient evidence to move forward with production is the point. It’s not some conspiracy it’s how the law works. He still have to have a trial where he can defend (and as we’ve seen mostly just delay and deflect) himself. 

and in the cases he has gong to trial on he was convicted. He owes millions (more than $600 million) in fines and his sentencing has been delayed several times oe he might actually be in jail. 

also appeal really is limited to action in the case which his lawyers did a terrible job of setting up and reasonably grounds for reversal, so all of this is going to stick. And when he loses, and has to stand trial for the rest of his crimes he’ll end up living out his miserable life in jail. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 9/26/2024 at 12:05 PM, T master said:

If he was proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt then why isn't he in jail ? Can you say political theater ??

umm, because he and his supporters fund massive and expensive appeal after ridiculous appeal.  trump has abused the court system his entire life.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

15 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Hey tough guy I think you missed the point (again). The fact that a grand jury and not some individual prosecutor found that there was sufficient evidence to move forward with production is the point. It’s not some conspiracy it’s how the law works. He still have to have a trial where he can defend (and as we’ve seen mostly just delay and deflect) himself. 

and in the cases he has gong to trial on he was convicted. He owes millions (more than $600 million) in fines and his sentencing has been delayed several times oe he might actually be in jail. 

also appeal really is limited to action in the case which his lawyers did a terrible job of setting up and reasonably grounds for reversal, so all of this is going to stick. And when he loses, and has to stand trial for the rest of his crimes he’ll end up living out his miserable life in jail. 

Well then that's a good thing justice will be served Mr Sensitive .

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

umm, because he and his supporters fund massive and expensive appeal after ridiculous appeal.  trump has abused the court system his entire life.

Wow i never knew a politician or citizen in American history to abuse the court system before . Money as they say is the route to all evil and most of those that have it buy their ways through life that is a unfortunate fact and it's happened through out history . So how do you propose to fix it ??

Wouldn't it be nice if R congressmen reacted the same to their partiy's criminals

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/09/27/congress/nadler-calls-on-adams-to-resign-00181411

11 minutes ago, T master said:

buy their ways through life that is a unfortunate fact and it's happened through out history . So how do you propose to fix it ??

I('d start by legislating ethics oversight of SCOTUS and making judges impeachable.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Wouldn't it be nice if R congressmen reacted the same to their partiy's criminals

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/09/27/congress/nadler-calls-on-adams-to-resign-00181411

I('d start by legislating ethics oversight of SCOTUS and making judges impeachable.

Which branch of government should the authority for SCOTUS oversight sit? 

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

From what i've seen impeachment is a king sized joke and waste of tax payers dollars ! If it actually did anything it might be worth going through with it but it has done nothing but made a guy that got a BJ while president a huge hero to some Americans & did nothing with the Orange man .

That last POTUS that had any kind of conscience was Nixon, at least he resigned because of what he did which by todays standards was nothing, especially the way this gov't works behind the scenes .

• Dislike 1

17 minutes ago, T master said:

From what i've seen impeachment is a king sized joke and waste of tax payers dollars ! If it actually did anything it might be worth going through with it but it has done nothing but made a guy that got a BJ while president a huge hero to some Americans & did nothing with the Orange man .

That last POTUS that had any kind of conscience was Nixon, at least he resigned because of what he did which by todays standards was nothing, especially the way this gov't works behind the scenes .

He resigned because members of his own party told him they would vote to convict them, and that he should look out for the interests of the country first. Unlike the current GOP. The two impeachments were not a waste of money, there is a record of the felons bad behavior as POTUS, the fact that half the GOP are complicit/ compromised and put party and political power over the country is the real problem.

• Disagree 1

17 hours ago, Scraps said:

Laughable.  The sand called.  It wants your head out of there. Stat!

Edited by Irv
  • Agree 1