NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

Wacka

8 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

If he's innocent great.  My point is simply that he won't get defended like scum defend Trump, who is guilty of so many crimes its hard to keep track.  

But it's getting harder to tell which are actual crimes and which are actual BS made up to keep a narrative . A lot of people think that some of these crimes committed by the orange man are politically motivated and i can see in some instances why they do . 

If he was proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt then why isn't he in jail ? Can you say political theater ??

They need to determine what is truth & what is a lie .

Which doesn't really matter because even when certain proof or lack there of has been brought forward there are those that continue the lie for the cause !!

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, T master said:

But it's getting harder to tell which are actual crimes and which are actual BS made up to keep a narrative . A lot of people think that some of these crimes committed by the orange man are politically motivated and i can see in some instances why they do . 

If he was proven guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt then why isn't he in jail ? Can you say political theater ??

Which doesn't really matter because even when certain proof or lack there of has been brought forward there are those that continue the lie for the cause !!

It's really not hard at all to tell if they're real.  You clearly know nothing about any of these cases based on your questions.  Why don't you actually read up on them?  Or is the prospect of your hero being a criminal too scary?  

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's really not hard at all to tell if they're real.  

And there is your confirmation of his blinders.

Meanwhile:

By now everyone is aware that NYC Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted of various federal fraud charges, and the Court just unsealed the indictment.

It’s full of the typical grift we’ve seen elsewhere in Big Blue Cities. (Kwame Kilpatrick, anybody?)

What I find annoying is that the MSM is playing “Guess That Party” again. For example, NBC’s report never uses the word “Democrat” once.

I can imagine the automatic excuse is “oh, everyone already knows he’s a Democrat.”

That’s not journalism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-charged-bribery-wire-fraud-scheme-spanning-nearly-rcna172804

BTW: A picture is worth 1,000 words:

harris-adams.png

17 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And there is your confirmation of his blinders.

Meanwhile:

By now everyone is aware that NYC Mayor Eric Adams has been indicted of various federal fraud charges, and the Court just unsealed the indictment.

It’s full of the typical grift we’ve seen elsewhere in Big Blue Cities. (Kwame Kilpatrick, anybody?)

What I find annoying is that the MSM is playing “Guess That Party” again. For example, NBC’s report never uses the word “Democrat” once.

I can imagine the automatic excuse is “oh, everyone already knows he’s a Democrat.”

That’s not journalism.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/nyc-mayor-eric-adams-charged-bribery-wire-fraud-scheme-spanning-nearly-rcna172804

BTW: A picture is worth 1,000 words:

harris-adams.png

Oh this is rich coming from you.  The guy who regularly spreads the most misinformation is going to complain about journalism?

This offends but qanon/X nonsense is must read right?  Utterly laughable.  You couldn't be a bigger joke if you tried.

Oh no, there's a picture of Adams with Kamala!  The horror!  She must be corrupt too if they were pictured together!  I bet you've commented a ton on the pics of your orange god with Epstein?   I'm going to bet that's a no.  

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol.

Yes, love makes some laugh.  You go girl.  It's gotta be the fupa.

• Agree 1

This article on Bloomberg is so laughable about what they are charging him with, this place is so effing over it's no longer funny....

In 2017 he accepted "Bribes" in the form of upgraded airplane tickets and upgraded hotel room in Turkey as a bribe to get the Turkish Embassy approved with an early fire clearance?

Was he Mayor in 2017?  Did they know this already?  If so, why was he allowed to be Mayor if this is BAD?  If they didn't know about it, how are they finding out about it now that he didn't toe the party line on Immigration?

This is EXACTLY how this goes as Leftism turns into Totalitarianism, read it and weep.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, T master said:

Trump isn't in jail because he has done everything possible to slow the system down and avoid accountability.  He has been found guilty in only 1 criminal case so far and he asked for sentencing to be postponed until after the election.  The other cases won't be tried until after the election.

Contrast that with Eric Adams.  I haven't looked at any details regarding the evidence against Adams but in his statement, he did ask for a speedy trial.  That is better for the people of NYC.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, stevestojan said:

LAWFARE!!! 

Oh wait, I’m a democrat so I think someone who commits a crime should be held accountable, regardless of what party they represent.  

The weirdo party stands by their obese orange conman no matter what. It truly is weird. 

B  V L L S H I T

And you know it

1 minute ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

As someone on here has mentioned, this is the same EXACT thing scumbag Hunter Biden is skating on.

Adams should just tell braindead Joe that he’s his long lost son and Mayor Eric could skate too. 😁😂

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

You’re naive if you think Hunter didn’t do the same shyt Adams is being accused.

But hey, never let facts get in the way, right?

What elected position did Hunter have and what benefits of that office was he giving out in exchange for money and/or gifts?

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

It's really not hard at all to tell if they're real.  You clearly know nothing about any of these cases based on your questions.  Why don't you actually read up on them?  Or is the prospect of your hero being a criminal too scary?  

Well i will admit that i haven't stayed as close nit to CNN as you have, but it's been proven that the dossier was TOTAL BS bought & paid for, yet ya'll rode that for 4 years & have started that BS again ! It was proven that Hillary even though she knew it was a lie spewed her BS any way, and she paid for it, then even though it back fired on her went on  only to cry louder than any one (Just like Trump did) that the election was fixed by the Russians .

Yet you follow CNN and the others and believe what ever the media was told to feed you .

Then there's the case brought by the NYC - DA was 1,  over the statue of limitations & had already been tried once before, yet we had to listen to that BS all over again after Stormy had already won once before but it had to be brought back up again & again .

Then it played out with a Liberal judge that stated in so many words that he couldn't stand Trump & Bragg basically made that his entire pet project to get him and he did and it played out exactly the way they wrote the screen play prior to the trail .

40 minutes ago, T master said:

Well i will admit that i haven't stayed as close nit to CNN as you have, but it's been proven that the dossier was TOTAL BS bought & paid for, yet ya'll rode that for 4 years & have started that BS again ! It was proven that Hillary even though she knew it was a lie spewed her BS any way, and she paid for it, then even though it back fired on her went on  only to cry louder than any one (Just like Trump did) that the election was fixed by the Russians .

Yet you follow CNN and the others and believe what ever the media was told to feed you .

Then there's the case brought by the NYC - DA was 1,  over the statue of limitations & had already been tried once before, yet we had to listen to that BS all over again after Stormy had already won once before but it had to be brought back up again & again .

Then it played out with a Liberal judge that stated in so many words that he couldn't stand Trump & Bragg basically made that his entire pet project to get him and he did and it played out exactly the way they wrote the screen play prior to the trail .

Wtf is this rambling nonsense?  Cnn?   What does a dossier have to do with anything?  You are lost old man.   So lost in right wing conspiracy land nonsense you don't even try to get out.  This may be the saddest post ive ever read.  Maga indeed.  

• Like (+1) 1