NYC Mayor Eric Adams Indicted

Wacka

Eric Adams, the Mayor of NYC, was indicted by a Grand Jury today.  The article (NY Daily News) I read was thin on the details but it said it may have to do with accepting $ from Turkey  to help approve a new Turkish Consulate in Manhattan. 

Of course he states that it is  phony and to punish him for criticizing the Feds for putting so many illegals in NYC. 

7 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Dems don't defend criminals like Republicans do.  Watch. 

And what happened to the concept of presumption of innocence?

I see Adams work to date as mayor as a mixed bag and my trips into The City (as the natives call it here) have become less frequent for many reasons but he was outwardly critical of the administration's disastrous immigration free-for-all. I wondered for months when that would be punished?

So Garland gets the call out of the bullpen as enforcer and head comissar of obedience to the party. And the party values ideological conformance over and above effective governance. In fact that doesn't even appear to be a concern.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They sure do turn on each other pretty quickly! The leftist’s on here who think they will snag a sweet gig with the Marxists leftists better start thinking twice about who they support. But of course they won’t. They lack the cognitive ability to think rationally.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

LAWFARE!!! 

Oh wait, I’m a democrat so I think someone who commits a crime should be held accountable, regardless of what party they represent.  

The weirdo party stands by their obese orange conman no matter what. It truly is weird. 

Lose the wierd, it'd not funny or edgy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

And what happened to the concept of presumption of innocence?

I see Adams work to date as mayor as a mixed bag and my trips into The City (as the natives call it here) have become less frequent for many reasons but he was outwardly critical of the administration's disastrous immigration free-for-all. I wondered for months when that would be punished?

So Garland gets the call out of the bullpen as enforcer and head comissar of obedience to the party. And the party values ideological conformance over and above effective governance. In fact that doesn't even appear to be a concern.

If he's innocent great.  My point is simply that he won't get defended like scum defend Trump, who is guilty of so many crimes its hard to keep track.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1