White over Blue against the Ravens

Draconator

It's fine.  I like the white over blue.  I'm not superstitious about this, they've won and lost big games in all the unis.

I suspect had they lost to Miami they would be wearing white/white for the Ravens but the team is likely superstitious and they don't want to switch it up.

10 minutes ago, Logic said:

Are the Ravens in all-blacks? Because if so, the Bills really ***** up and ruined a great uniform matchup by not going all-whites.

If the Ravens are wearing white pants, then I'm fine with Bills wearing blue pants.

Looks like the Ravens are wearing all blacks. And I agree with your sentiment. 

• Sad 1

28 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

not for this game but whatever happened to allowing alternate helmets? Hasnt it been a couple years now since the NFL started allowing it?

Bills for some reason have not done alternates since 2021 with standing Buffalo. Since then only change is the red unis 1-2 times a year.

I have thought for the last season at the stadium you may see the standing buffalo and finally the red shell helmets back. Otherwise though not sure why they are wasting making more money.