JA - Week 3’s AFC Offensive Player of the Week

BillsFan619

2 hours ago, The Wiz said:

Dj Khaled Keys GIF by Music Choice

Looks who’s had the most player of the week awards since 2018. Go JA! Go Bills!!

@Tanoros, @SoTier, @bills742, @strive_for_five_guy, @Yobogoya!, @SoonerBillsFan, @Royale with Cheese, @Freddie's Dead, @Big Turk, @muppy, @NewEra, @machine gun kelly, @NoHuddleKelly12, @Rockinon, @LABILLBACKER, @JerseyBills, @LyndonvilleBill, @Success, @dollars 2 donuts, @Virgil

Edited by BillsFan619
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Baltimore is good against the run and poor against the pass.  Buffalo seems serious in its "everybody eats" philosophy on offense.  That makes it hard for a skill player on offense other than Josh to get AFC Player of the Week honors unless the Bills have another week where they greatly overweight the run again as they did versus Miami.  That makes Allen the strongest candidate if not the only possible offensive player of the week when the Bills overweight the pass.

Edited by BigAl2526
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFan619 said:

Third Bill in the first three weeks!

Groot

Cook

JA

Who’s next? Go Bills!

https://www.buffalobills.com/news/bills-qb-josh-allen-named-afc-offensive-player-of-the-week-week-3-2024#

WOW, Another One! In my DJ Khaled voice,  man he has to be the current leader in active players  for opotw by Far..

Edit - saw he's #1 w Lamar, Mahomes with 10.. MVP MVP

But 3 weeks, 3 Bills is phenomenal...

Edited by JerseyBills

48 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

BF you must have forgotten mine.

That's ok.  It's @dollars 2 donuts

@machine gun kelly and @NoHuddleKelly12 should have caught it but I am sure they must have been busy.

I promise you I am not taking this personal slight personally.  That would be petty and small minded of me.  That's not me.

Go Bills

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

😆

Thank you, brother.  I lied...now seeing it I believe it actually was kind of important to me!

Go Bills!

• Haha (+1) 2

I love how every QB axis chart I've seen has Josh Allen living on his own island way out of reach from everyone else.

This one is showing that he faces blitzes at an average rate but demolishing defenses when they try them. Looks like he's at roughly 0.8 EPA per play on blitzes. In other words, when defenses choose to blitz him they are adding almost a whole point to our side of the scoreboard.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

BF you must have forgotten mine.

That's ok.  It's @dollars 2 donuts

@machine gun kelly and @NoHuddleKelly12 should have caught it but I am sure they must have been busy.

I promise you I am not taking this personal slight personally.  That would be petty and small minded of me.  That's not me.

Go Bills

#retweeted. Let the record reflect I shall continue to bump the mention for at least this time! @dollars 2 donuts = made TBD man. 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952kqpyvojf9fgmv8z6ch

• Haha (+1) 3

35 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I love how every QB axis chart I've seen has Josh Allen living on his own island way out of reach from everyone else.

This one is showing that he faces blitzes at an average rate but demolishing defenses when they try them. Looks like he's at roughly 0.8 EPA per play on blitzes. In other words, when defenses choose to blitz him they are adding almost a whole point to our side of the scoreboard.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3