"If anyone had told me...." going into week 4 edition

Beck Water

My top 4 things where I woulda said ......."you're kidding me"

If anyone had told me the Steelers and Vikings would have the #1 and #2 Defense (points).....   (that 2nd round pick isn't looking like such a gem right now)

If anyone had told me the Bills lost Milano, Taron Johnson, and Bernard, and were 3-0 with the #7 defense.....

If anyone had told me Von Miller and Greg Rousseau both have 3 sacks.....

If anyone had told me the Bills have a middle-of-the-pack passing offense (#14) but our offense is leading the league in points....

What are your top 4 "I didn't see this coming" "You're kidding me" NFL happenings so far this season?

Love this....  agree with most of it.

My top 4 things where I woulda said ......."you're kidding me"

If anyone had told me the Steelers and Vikings would have the #1 and #2 Defense (points).....   (that 2nd round pick isn't looking like such a gem right now) 100%

If anyone had told me the Bills lost Milano, Taron Johnson, and Bernard, and were 3-0 with the #7 defense..... (hate to say that doesnt totally shock me)

If anyone had told me Von Miller and Greg Rousseau both have 3 sacks..... (I am like you happily stunned)

If anyone had told me the Bills have a middle-of-the-pack passing offense (#14) but our offense is leading the league in points.... agreed

What are your top 4 "I didn't see this coming" "You're kidding me" NFL happenings so far this season?

Mine would be

Cinci 0-3  

Vons comeback

Our ability to score TDs and spread the ball around - I always felt that we would be overall more balanced run/pass and get the ball to the open guy, but to the extent we have with the success we have is a great surprise

Jacksonville 0-3 combined with how bad Lawrence has looked.

Edited by JP51

1. Steelers being up 3 games on the Bengals. Not surprised that the Steelers defense is at the top of the league, but I am surprised their offense has produced enough to be undefeated so far.

2. Vikings being 3-0. Sam Darnold at QB and a tough schedule so far. Enough said. 

3. Washington beating the Giants 21-18 with the Giants getting 3 TDs and the commanders getting 7 FG. Not the way you’d expect to see that score. 

4. Jayden Daniels with a 80.3% completion percentage, topping the league. Any player with an 80%+ completion rate is shocking, but it being a rookie is even more so.