Who was your favorite Tv Milf?

BillsPride12

1 hour ago, Simon said:

Ummmmmm........

How hard did she take it?

3 hours ago, Logic said:

Julie Bowen from Modern Family (pre Botox). Always wanted to buy her a milkshake and dance the Watusi with her at the Enchantment Under the Sea Ball.

intro-1682893012.jpg

It’s unfortunate that all the “ celebrities “ that get Botox or other crap like that, always end up looking like *****.

Unfortunate.

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, Sweats said:

She was a TV MILF in my eyes when i was 10 years old......Mary Ann did nothing for me. I like my ladies a little slutty.

Hahaha!!!

I preferred Ginger as well for the same reason.

On 9/25/2024 at 11:49 AM, Savage said:

All that being said, thinking back to when you were kid / teen, did you want to pork any of your friend’s mothers?

In high school there was one kid's step mom everyone wanted a piece of.  Good looking young woman that drove this fancy sports car quite often around the parking lot.  That phrase MILF was around when I was in high school but not as popular as it is today.

But yeah anyway a story I heard was someone more or less told this kid he wanted to pork his step mom.  Too which this kid replied by threatening to break the other kids legs 😁

• Like (+1) 1