If you thought the Bills’ offense would struggle, what are your thoughts now?

eball

Elite OL, led by Coach Kromer is putting opposing defenses in a body bag. 

Josh Allen is an absolute monster who has seemed to elevate his game even further.

Brady is doing an incredible job deploying our weapons.   Cook, Kincaid and Shakir are the stars of the Offense, but everyone else has a unique skillset that can be used game to game to attack weaknesses.   

We literally have Ty Johnson dunking on Jalen Ramsey down the field and then catching a deep throw TD in the next game.   Perfectly exemplifies how this Offense can hit you with anyone, anywhere, at any time. 

My biggest question is what would this offense look like with a legit WR1?.. and will a game arise where that shows itself.  I honestly don’t that it will.  Especially if we can increasingly get more out of Coleman and Samuel as the season goes on. 

Obviously happy so far but jags are a mess, and we own the dolphins 

Plus we have a new scheme without film and it’s September 

I think at some point the WRs will slow us down a bit - it’s a big bet on a lot of guys to step up and they aren’t nicked up and playing the chiefs dbs in January currently 

McGovern wasn’t a crazy bet and I do trust Kromer a ton with the line 

I liked Brady 

A hot start is great but it’s a marathon and we aren’t to the real challenges yet 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

I was very optimistic about the rushing attack and was a little concerned with the lack of speed on the outside. 
  Eventually defenses are going to sellout to stop our run game but if the line continues to play well Josh should be able to pick teams apart. 
The best observation I heard last night was on the postgame show where I think it was Zach the host who said the Bills have kinda thrown a wrench into the NFL passing game by essentially having all slot receivers. 
  We are turning into the Patriots in our way of being ahead of the curve on things. 

I said repeatedly that Brady has enough weapons to lead a potent offense if he's a good coordinator.   

And when Brady started preaching, "Everyone eats," I imagined what we're seeing now.     

But I wasn't convinced that Brady was talented enough to realize his vision.  

Yet here we are - the highest scoring team in the NFL.  I hope we keep that up.

4 hours ago, eball said:

We heard a whole lot of this during the offseason:

”How can they trade away Diggs and not bring in a true #1?”

”We have a bottom-three WR room in the NFL!”

”McGovern can’t switch to C; he hasn’t played there since college!”

”Brady can’t design an NFL offense that doesn’t rely upon Josh being Superman every game!”

”McDermott doesn’t understand modern NFL football.”

So after three weeks and 112 points, and two 2nd halves spent just running out the clock, is it still “too soon” to say that perhaps Beane and McDermott know what they are doing?

Bills had a difficult schedule to start on paper

Arizona

At miami **

jacksonville **

at baltimore **

at houston **

At jets

tennessee

at Seattle 

miami **

at colts

Chiefs **

bye

SF **

at Rams 

at detroit **

Cheats

jets

At cheats 

they started with arizona who was going to be better. 2021 Kyler Murray had AZ in the playoffs but the last two seasons he had significant injuries shorten his seasons. The team would be better and more competitive.

the next 4 were playoff teams last season with 3 of them on the road.

followed up by the popular Cinderella team in the Jets.

later in the season they have chiefs, niners, tams, lions which on paper look to be very good teams this season,

Many “ experts”  had bills going 9-8 or 10-7 because they didn’t know what the bills WRs would be.  

brady finished last year after he took over winning games. I don’t understand why the issues was.

today in ESPN I heard some ####### report make the comment of not respecting the bills because of the arizona game….

2 hours ago, SCBills said:

My biggest question is what would this offense look like with a legit WR1?.. and will a game arise where that shows itself.  I honestly don’t that it will.  Especially if we can increasingly get more out of Coleman and Samuel as the season goes on. 

this was the issue with Diggs. He wanted the ball so Josh felt forced to feed it to him over other players.  

what Josh did was pass the ball around to different receivers. The issue will be where Allen gets confidence with the newer receivers. He has it with Shakir, Kincaid and cooks.