10 Things I loved seeing on Monday

Rubes

1. All three of our running backs getting TDs
  2. Damar (someone was cutting onions in my house)
  3. Shakir getting up from that TD play (thought he was injured for sure)
  4. Ingram...making yet another play? Uncanny.
  5. Solomon and Toohill grabbing the stat sheet
  6. Von still on track for 17 sacks this season
  7. Countless passes defensed in spectacular fashion
  8. Both starting QBs in ballcaps on the sidelines
  9. McCorkle doing McCorkle things
  10. Mitch and Andreessen on the field for cleanup duty

What a night.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

5 minutes ago, Rubes said:
  1. All three of our running backs getting TDs
  2. Damar (someone was cutting onions in my house)
  3. Shakir getting up from that TD play (thought he was injured for sure)
  4. Ingram...making yet another play? Uncanny.
  5. Solomon and Toohill grabbing the stat sheet
  6. Von still on track for 17 sacks this season
  7. Countless passes defensed in spectacular fashion
  8. Both starting QBs in ballcaps on the sidelines
  9. McCorkle doing McCorkle things
  10. Mitch and Andreessen on the field for cleanup duty

What a night.

I agree with Shakir... that's gonna be quite the bruise this week

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

It literally looked like the Varsity team playing the Freshmans, pure domination,  sharper and more precise in every aspect of the game... 

By far the best team in the game right now and potentially the best NFL team we've seen since NE Brady

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Lost said:

It's wild that the Bills have spent the entire second half in each of the last two games just running the clock out.   

The casual non Bills fan tuning into a national prime time game hoping for a competitive and entertaining game have been sorely disappointed by the Bills the past 2 weeks. And I’m totally good with that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

It literally looked like the Varsity team playing the Freshmans, pure domination,  sharper and more precise in every aspect of the game... 

By far the best team in the game right now and potentially the best NFL team we've seen since NE Brady

I just hope this is the new standard and they don’t peak too early in the season.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BobbyC81 said:

I just hope this is the new standard and they don’t peak too early in the season.

I agree with this.  I'm cautiously optimistic, but they've only played 3 games and none of the 3 opponents have turned out to be world beaters.  I remember a couple of years ago when they crushed the Super Bowl Champion Rams on opening week and had some dominant performances after that and were on top of the league, but hit some stumbling blocks as the season went on.

I'm thrilled with what I've seen so far and not looking to piss in anyone's cornflakes, but just trying to be realistic.  I do think that an offense that is so varied will be easier to sustain than Diggs inside, Diggs outside, Diggs left, Diggs right, etc.  Plus, they have several quality defensive players coming back from injury.

I never imagined i’d be casually watching the game by 9:15pm with zero stress while eating a bowl of cereal and browsing through the game day thread.  Unreal.  I just assumed i’d be sweating this game out, pacing back and forth.

loved that we put the boot on their throats to put the game away early. 

-McDermott going for it on 4th on a regular basis. Being HC only is helping his thinking and he is being more aggressive.

-not taking the knee before half  but just going for the kill. we would play it safe in the past.

-defense playing with a Bad Boys swagger. Q4 and Benford breaks up a pass on the sideline and gives the receiver a push/kick with his leg to move him out of the         way. It caused a mini scrum and I loved the attitude that we will be pushing people around this year.  

32 minutes ago, Robert Paulson said:

-McDermott going for it on 4th on a regular basis. Being HC only is helping his thinking and he is being more aggressive.

What makes you believe he is "more agressive"? He's been one of the most "Aggresive" HCs in the league except for 1 year, his first, with Tyrod Taylor at QB