Week 4 - Bills at Ravens Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

14 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

461172638_952210810283748_27502063181137

I think the Steelers are actually good. Their Offense keeps getting big plays taken away due to holding but their Defense is legit. Seahawks are frauds

The more I watch the Chiefs the more I see a mid to above average team that gets lucky and yet they won a Superbowl last year with almost the kind of flukiness. After this week they host the Saints and then go play in San Fran. I'm interesting in watching them against the Saints defense and maybe San Fran will have the Avengers fully health by then

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This game kind of feels like a no win type situation for the Bills in terms of "proving" anything this week.  What I mean is all the people saying this is a tough game now are going to change their tune if the Bills win in decisive fashion again and point to the Ravens then 1-3 record and say well they just must not be any good (like they did after we smashed Miami and Jags) rather than look at the Bills as proving they are this good.

At the same time, if we lose a tough road game on a short week while missing 3 of our best defensive players I am sure there will be a crowd that says points and says the Bills were a product of their schedule and not that good after all.  

And we already know what this board will be like if heaven forbid we lose a game in general.  

Yeah, but if Josh goes into their house and just absolutely rips them up, it will put him squarely in MVP discussion. Baby steps.

51 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

who's Cotton?

Something to do with Harlem I believe..,, 

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This game kind of feels like a no win type situation for the Bills in terms of "proving" anything this week.  What I mean is all the people saying this is a tough game now are going to change their tune if the Bills win in decisive fashion again and point to the Ravens then 1-3 record and say well they just must not be any good (like they did after we smashed Miami and Jags) rather than look at the Bills as proving they are this good.

At the same time, if we lose a tough road game on a short week while missing 3 of our best defensive players I am sure there will be a crowd that says points and says the Bills were a product of their schedule and not that good after all.  

And we already know what this board will be like if heaven forbid we lose a game in general.  

Plenty of people do have the Bills as the #1 team in the NFL right now.

But if this ends up as yet another case of a team the Bills beat retroactively becoming terrible it's not exactly new territory.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, DaVinci said:

I hope they continue to play strong and not have one of those games where the wheels fall off.

They haven’t had one of those games in over 2 and a half seasons. If the Bills end up on the wrong end of the score , it won’t be by much. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Rockinon said:

Yeah, but if Josh goes into their house and just absolutely rips them up, it will put him squarely in MVP discussion. Baby steps.

Am I the only one who couldn't give less of a flip if Josh wins the MVP?

There is only one trophy I care about anymore and it's not an individual award.

Edited by That's No Moon
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Am I the only one who couldn't give less of a flip if Josh wins the MVP?

There is only one trophy I care about anymore and it's not an individual award.

I mean an MVP trophy for Josh would be nice, but it seems to me it is not that big of a thing as some believe. 

It's obvious that Josh thinks the Lombardi is the goal. 

6 hours ago, galept said:

Feels like a coin flip. One way or another we'll have a ton more clarity by Monday.

Wait please tell me this is a sarcastic comment and my sarcasm radar is just way off…you didn’t actually write this with some sort of deep meaning did you?

2 minutes ago, Ya Digg? said:

Wait please tell me this is a sarcastic comment and my sarcasm radar is just way off…you didn’t actually write this with some sort of deep meaning did you?

I think he meant he’ll have a ton of Claire on Monday. To each his own.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1