Week 4 - Bills at Ravens Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

3 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Josh Allen needs 8 more TD passes to move into 2nd all time, passing Joe Ferguson.

He also needs 4,254 more passing yards as well. 

In a few years he will eventually pass Jim.

1. Kelly - 35,467 yards 237 TD's

2.Ferguson - 27,590 yards 181 TD's

3.Allen - 23,337 yards 174 TD's 

I'm pumped for the Ravens game! I feel we will control the game again. Lamar has way of playing schoolyard football. he panics too easy. Our D and Coaches will shut that down fast like we have in the past with lamar. On offense we will destroy them. This will be a big night for Buffalo... just wait and see! Let's Go Bills!

25 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

On the outside I knew this was the Grable replacement but we swapped a swing tackle for an interior guy. This must mean they’re going to start working Alec Anderson out at tackle 

I noticed that too.  The other possibility is that they think Clapp can play OT in a pinch, but I can't recall hearing about Clapp liniing up at OT at any point of training camp.

Just now, Cash said:

I noticed that too.  The other possibility is that they think Clapp can play OT in a pinch, but I can't recall hearing about Clapp liniing up at OT at any point of training camp.

Clapp is an interior guy. The only interior guy I’d trust going outside is Anderson, my guess is RVD is now the swing, even tho he’s not great on the right side and Anderson becomes the emergency tackle if things go off the rails 

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, gonzo1105 said:

On the outside I knew this was the Grable replacement but we swapped a swing tackle for an interior guy. This must mean they’re going to start working Alec Anderson out at tackle 

For swing tackle they have Van Demark who has flashed at LT and gotten better at RT.

I was a bit surprised that Grable beat him out on the depth chart, but perhaps he edged him out in run blocking as that is such a feature for this offense now.

Edited by WideNine
  • Like (+1) 2