Week 4 - Bills at Ravens Game Week Thread

BillsFan619

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

On one hand, you don't necessarily want to make a change for the sake of making a change, given how good this Defense is playing (Bernard/Johnson aside once they're ready to come back).. but on the other hand, Cole Bishop seems designed in a lab to play against a team like Baltimore with Lamar's running ability and Andrews/Likely at Tight End. 

so i was reading an article today that said bishod did play over edwards against jax and that it looks like he is the penciled in starter over edwards now

4 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s a lot of restraint talking about someone  who tweeted ‘you sure’ in response to claims Allen would be fine without Diggs 

If people are not convinced by now that Diggs had became a problem, then nothing will I guess.  The performance to date of this offense speaks volumes. Brady is killing it, and  it is very obvious this team is together and playing for each other.  Finally, Josh Allen has developed into the undisputed leader.  Yes, it is very early, but they are making a statement about the post Diggs era of the Bills.  

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

That’s a lot of restraint talking about someone  who tweeted ‘you sure’ in response to claims Allen would be fine without Diggs 

None of us are in the room, but I think Allen and Diggs really do have a brotherly relationship.  And I think they both understand how much each of them were good for each other's careers.  It's just obvious they had to move on to the next chapter.

I could be wrong, but I'd bet Allen understands the hyper-competitive nature of Diggs and realizes in large part that's what made him such a great WR for the NFL and for the Bills.  Remember... those 2 guys spent a lot of time together for 4 years.  The Bengals blowup notwithstanding, I don't think their relationship was as volatile as it was made out to be in the media.

• Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, mannc said:

Just read that Johnson and Bernard have been ruled out for Sunday.

Gotta have them later in the year.

5 minutes ago, billsherd said:

That's big with Ravens running game.

They will be pounding the run with Henry and Lamar trying to keep the ball out of Allens hands. 

• Agree 1