Injury Report ???? - Taron Johnson, Bernard, Milano

BuffaloBaumer

6 minutes ago, Saxum said:

Broke my arm playing football landing on it  - both bones in lower arm. My arm was Z shaped after adrenalin was diminished.   No pins or any kind of surgery.  Cast twice (I broke first cast hitting head of bully harassing me). 

Before surgeries were available everyone got their broken bones mended by splints/casts.  Some serious ones even had to be in traction for months.

Dynamic Compression Plates not only mend bones faster they minimize badly set casted bones and later complications that can be

years down the road.

This technology was developed by the Swiss to minimize the downtime of so many people injured in skiing accidents.

I hope you taught that bully a lesson!

4 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Before surgeries were available everyone got their broken bones mended by splints/casts.  Some serious ones even had to be in traction for months.

Dynamic Compression Plates not only mend bones faster they minimize badly set casted bones and later complications that can be

years down the road.

This technology was developed by the Swiss to minimize the downtime of so many people injured in skiing accidents.

I hope you taught that bully a lesson!

He attacked me while I was getting my things out of locker pinning my good arm inside locker.   I stunned him with hit from cast.  Amsdell Junior High School had an O shaped 2nd floor with railing. I lifted him via his neck with good arm and held him over railing.  Shortly after that hit bell rang and kids left classrooms and at least 50 saw me holding him by neck. Vice Principal quickly showed up on first floor and told not to drop him (to lower level).  I squeezed his neck and shook him like a dog does a rat shouting "He will not harass me again."  Two teachers came from on 2nd floor and took bully (unconscious now) and me to principal's office.  I explained situation to principal and he said while I was defending myself I went too far.  I was suspended a week and then punished for breaking my cast by my mom who had to pay for another doctor appointment.

Never saw bully again and I heard he changed schools.

From then on I went from kid easy to pick on to kid bullies did not mess with and when I went to Frontier Central High School the story had already circulated there.

• Shocked 1