Injury Report ???? - Taron Johnson, Bernard, Milano

BuffaloBaumer

Where do these guys stand right now? I assume Bernard will be out another couple weeks but not longer than 4 since he was not put on IR? What are they saying the timeline is on Taron? And for Milano, did I hear that right that he may be back some time in December if all goes well?

Were there any injuries last night?

I think Taron has a chance for this week, but not totally positive on that.  But as both have mentioned, neither was put on IR making it likely both are back in less time than 4 weeks  That would put Taron likely back this week or next and Bernard likely back against Hou or Jets.  

So I will be curious to see what updates come on both of them throughout the week.  

My hope is we get Bernard and Taron back for MNF (at Jets).  That's going to be a super important game and don't want to rush either back.

Milano, yes, mid December has been tossed around.  Bicep tears can be tricky, no guarantee he's back then, but mid January is a pretty safe bet at the latest.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BuffaloBaumer said:

Where do these guys stand right now? I assume Bernard will be out another couple weeks but not longer than 4 since he was not put on IR? What are they saying the timeline is on Taron? And for Milano, did I hear that right that he may be back some time in December if all goes well?

Were there any injuries last night?

It’s early in the season and Buffalo is 3-0 so far.  I expect them to take it slow with both players.  I would guess that Taron starts practicing in a limited capacity this week but don’t think he plays until Houston and I’d guess Bernard returns at home versus Tennessee 

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I’m hesitant. Marquise Brown had a shoulder that was supposed to keep him out 4-6 weeks. Then they found he needed surgery.

Different injury though… also they put Brown on IR fairly quick and declined to do so with Bernard.  

7 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

The way Lewis, Ingram, Spector and Williams are playing, I don't think they are going to rush any of these guys back.  What a nice problem to have when the backups are playing at such a high level you don't have to rush your pro-bowlers back into the lineup.

Yes, and Lewis' ability to play both Nickel and Dime DB is paying dividends in obvious passing situations.  Ravens have the top rated TE in the league in Likely, so our Safeties will be tested by Lamar, King Henry, and Likely.

• Simon changed the title to Injury Report ???? - Taron Johnson, Bernard, Milano