Bills Open as 2.5 Underdogs

Bookie Man

I'm not so sure about this one.....the Ravens are going to play tough, trying to catch up in their division and i think LJ might break a couple of solid runs on us. I just hope our "bend, but don't break D" doesn't **** the bed.

3 minutes ago, Process said:

There difference between 1.5 and 2.5 is very insignificant. It will vary between books. 

I do think the line's going to move in the Bills favor, but it hasn't moved yet.

8 minutes ago, balln said:

Wish we had Milano. This opponent he’s needed the most 

Maybe he will be the boost we need if we face them again in the playoffs. Injuries suck, but it’s nice to know we are playing like this now while we wait for two Pro Bowl players (Milano and Taron) to return. 

4 minutes ago, mannc said:

I do think the line's going to move in the Bills favor, but it hasn't moved yet.

Gotta see if taron AND Bernard start practicing and then see ravens injury report …. Speaking of - where’s the ravens week pregame thread?

3 minutes ago, mannc said:

I doubt it moves much. Ravens were -3.5 or -4.5 before the season began, so it's already moved through a key number. Being close to a pick em makes sense.

Ravens defense definately isn't what it used to be..though they should be pumped up at the beginning for the prime time game.  Still think the Bills can score on them.

Between Jackson and Henry, big running threat...Bills have had issues with big backs in the past. Need Jones and Oliver to turn it up a notch and be real disruptors up the middle. This is that game where you could have really used Taron Johnson.

Unusual line.  This may be a down year for the Ravens, whether the media wants to accept it or not.  

Ravens defense is slow with a green DC. 

Ravens offense, even slower.  The right side of their OL is in slow motion like they both have back pain, and Henry is a plodder at this point in his career.  

9 minutes ago, Freddie's Dead said:

@Pine Barrens Mafia, jump all over this!!!

Um. Maybe.

I still feel a little suspicious of this team. They win this week, I'll go full on in support

Don't get me wrong, enjoy the wins, just seen this parade before lol

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, MJS said:

You know I was being sarcastic, right? That's how the media treats him.

I’m most peoples lists they always have Lamar ahead of Allen…They either big time haters or just pure ignorant idiot ***holes

Please someone show me another quarter back in this league playing better than Allen cause I sure the *uck cant find one… Kermit and Darnold…… Nah….

They ran for 275 yards RAN for that against Dallas.  

I expect the exact same script.

Just hold them to FGs I like our chances in a Bass v Tucker game.*

*If you read that like “wtf” then we need a new kicker.   

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They ran for 275 yards RAN for that against Dallas.  

I expect the exact same script.

Just hold them to FGs I like our chances in a Bass v Tucker game.*

*If you read that like “wtf” then we need a new kicker.   

We been flying around the ball and tackling really good this year I’m not to concerned with there running plus we’ve always done a pretty bang up job on Lamar as well

Just now, Bimmer323i said:

We been flying around the ball and tackling really good this year I’m not to concerned with there running plus we’ve always done a pretty bang up job on Lamar as well

This is the fastest we’ve looked on defense in some time imo

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Very weird IMO.  We currently have the best offense in the NFL and our defense is definitely up there too.  

The Ravens defense looks weak.  Their offense look decent.  

I don't understand this.

Jags are winless, Miami's only win is against the Hapless Jags, and Baltimore went toe to toe (see what I did there) with KC in KC. 

Still seems like they should be no less than even.

Vegas begging us to pick the Bills and the points.