Bills Open as 2.5 Underdogs

Bookie Man

Interesting line. I thought it would open with Bills as a 1 or 1.5 point favorite. Definitely a tough spot, going to a hostile primetime game vs a Ravens team that needs to keep pace with Pitt and already back 2 games. Looks like Vegas is enticing bettors to put money on Buffalo. Bills usually contain Lamar for the most part. Kyler had decent success as a runner/scrambler. Always tough games when we play Baltimore. We just might get to see this offense for a full 4Q this Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Very weird IMO.  We currently have the best offense in the NFL and our defense is definitely up there too.  

The Ravens defense looks weak.  Their offense look decent.  

I don't understand this.

Lamar Jackson is the sacred cow of the NFL. Only good things must be said. He can never be an underdog.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 4
  • Dislike 1

2 minutes ago, teef said:

perfect.

Agreed, put us as underdogs. I feel we will be getting that done to us all season and thats fine by me

Just now, MJS said:

Lamar Jackson is the sacred cow of the NFL. Only good things must be said. He can never be an underdog.

**** him and Kermit.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

**** him and Kermit.

You know I was being sarcastic, right? That's how the media treats him.

Edited by MJS
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Very weird IMO.  We currently have the best offense in the NFL and our defense is definitely up there too.  

The Ravens defense looks weak.  Their offense look decent.  

I don't understand this.

Baltimore is historically a very tough place to play, and it's a primetime game. I'd be thrilled to get out of there with a win.

• Like (+1) 3

The Ravens defense has allowed, by far, the most passing yards in the NFL this season. And 33.3% of their games have been against Gardner Minshew. 

This is not the same defense as last year. I expect them to run the ball a ton to try and keep our offense off the field. They can't keep up with us. 

Bills at + money is nice. 🤩

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Bookie Man said:

Interesting line. I thought it would open with Bills as a 1 or 1.5 point favorite. Definitely a tough spot, going to a hostile primetime game vs a Ravens team that needs to keep pace with Pitt and already back 2 games. Looks like Vegas is enticing bettors to put money on Buffalo. Bills usually contain Lamar for the most part. Kyler had decent success as a runner/scrambler. Always tough games when we play Baltimore. We just might get to see this offense for a full 4Q this Sunday. 

South Florida Football GIF by USF Athletics