Someone has to say it so I will, we will lose a game or 2 at some point.

I like the OP’s original idea, but this will become the ultimate football forum post. An opportunity for doubters to post how our decline is imminent, but also a chance for others to preemptively call out those who might be negative in the future. I’m just going to enjoy each win as it happens, and hold out hope for our final win to be in the Super Bowl. 

Edited by SirAndrew

3 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

I like the OP’s original idea, but this will become the ultimate football forum post. An opportunity for doubters to post how our decline is imminent, but also a chance for others to preemptively call out those who might be negative in the future. I’m just going to enjoy each win as it happens, and hold out hope for our final win to be in the Super Bowl. 

Human's really hate disappointment and will go to great lengths to head it off at the pass.

• Like (+1) 1

And when we do lose one game...look for the return of all the Fire McD/Beane threads, our WR's suck "I told you so's", etc etc people to come back out of hiding.  Go look at the most active people in the now infamous WR's quitely got better crowd...lots of names mysteriously MIA since the start of week 1 who not only avoiding that thread, but avoiding posting on the board almost entirely for 3 weeks.  

As soon as we lose...the usual suspects with be full of word vomit for a week.  

Edited by Alphadawg7
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Of course they will lose a few games.  It's nice though that Buffalo are 3-0 and this game at Baltimore is not a must-win situation.   There will be a couple games when the turnover bug hits or a missed FG, or missed 4th down conversion, whatever.  It happens.  

You're gonna look so dumb when this is bumped when the Bills complete the 20-0 season. 

I'm honestly not sure what you do against the Bills Offense. Like as a DC you don't have to double a player. They have crazy concepts. You man up and Allen can burn you on the ground. If you can't get pressure on Allen against a really good O-Line you'll have no chance. Outside of having a TJ Watt what do you do?

34 minutes ago, WotAGuy said:

Baltimore money line. 

It’s worked for three weeks. I’ll keep doing it all season if I have to. 

You're doing God's work.

I have full faith that this is why the Bills have looked so good this year.

Don't let us down.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Alphadawg7 said:

And when we do lose one game...look for the return of all the Fire McD/Beane threads, our WR's suck "I told you so's", etc etc people to come back out of hiding.  Go look at the most active people in the now infamous WR's quitely got better crowd...lots of names mysteriously MIA since the start of week 1 who not only avoiding that thread, but avoiding posting on the board almost entirely for 3 weeks.  

As soon as we lose...the usual suspects with be full of word vomit for a week.  

I was very skeptical as to how our offense would look. I must say that I am very surprised at how smoothly everything has been going for the offense and how they appear to be scoring at will.

Give credit to the defense too. Players have stepped up even with the injuries. The Bills look very sharp.