Someone has to say it so I will, we will lose a game or 2 at some point.

But its ok,it really is.  Virtually no team goes undefeated in the regular season and that is ok as well. Just keep up the great spirits and support for our Bills and fellow board members then like we are now is all that can be asked.  This team is just built different and I truly feel has the best shot at making and winning a superbowl since the 90's.  

The way we spread the ball around, we can run as well as pass and do it out of the same formations with the same motions. The OL is legit, the Defense is playing outstanding.  The Fact we have 10 different guys that are getting the ball in the passing game at any given time is unreal.

Keep the faith, its a marathon that I pray ends with us holding the Lombardi in February.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Disagree 2

We'll definitely lose at some point, but as you say, that's okay. We may even put up a stinker, like last year's Jags game. But that's okay too.

Love the way this team has come together. I'd like to see how they do when they're really put to the test, like on the road against a team with a strong defense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

But its ok,it really is.  Virtually no team goes undefeated in the regular season and that is ok as well. Just keep up the great spirits and support for our Bills and fellow board members then like we are now is all that can be asked.  This team is just built different and I truly feel has the best shot at making and winning a superbowl since the 90's.  

The way we spread the ball around, we can run as well as pass and do it out of the same formations with the same motions. The OL is legit, the Defense is playing outstanding.  The Fact we have 10 different guys that are getting the ball in the passing game at any given time is unreal.

Keep the faith, its a marathon that I pray ends with us holding the Lombardi in February.

Come on man!  Live the dream.

• Haha (+1) 4

Yes, and fans will turn on the coaches when that happens and claim the team is poorly coached and not prepared. Many will cry about McDermott and demand he be fired and replaced with some mythical, offensive-minded genius.

And if we happen to kick a field goal in that game, fans will claim that McDermott is the most conservative, soft coach in the history of the league.

You know it.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Think they still need another year for some to gain experience and in off season have money to spend to fill a hole or two.  But doing much better than most thought.

14 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

No way man, 

🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

Just keep knocking down the wins... especially this early brutal schedule... I always felt if we came out of the 1st 6 games at 4-2 that was a pretty good win... and 5-1 was just excellent.  Gotta figure a way to beat either the Ravens or Texans and Jets is a must win to me would love to build a lead on these guys. 

41 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yes, and fans will turn on the coaches when that happens and claim the team is poorly coached and not prepared. Many will cry about McDermott and demand he be fired and replaced with some mythical, offensive-minded genius.

And if we happen to kick a field goal in that game, fans will claim that McDermott is the most conservative, soft coach in the history of the league.

You know it.

You know it, I can predict screen names!

54 minutes ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Lies. 

The Buffalo Bills may never lose a game of football again. 

• Haha (+1) 1

While they almost certainly won’t , this team has the look of one that will have a chance to win any game it plays. A tough stretch coming up, but not an impossible one. They seem to have one game at a time mentality, and that works for me. We’re on to Baltimore !