Ja’Marcus Ingram love thread

HansLanda

4 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

Folks, this kid -albeit a 27 yo kid - is an absolute gamer. He and Cam are the examples of having a “program” even at The NFL level. 

He gets on the box score every single game. 

Stud. 

He's a scrapper, really playing with a lot of attitude.

I was half glad to see him get tagged for a personal foul on a meaningless punt cover; maybe a cheap lesson on focusing that aggression and making sure it helps you instead of hurting you.

• Like (+1) 1

He’s been impressive with his opportunities so far to say the least.  He is one of the many great stories on the defense. 

Outside a handful of a few people who were all doom and gloom about the offense…I think it’s safe to say most people had bigger questions/concerns about the defense coming into the season.  Then seeing Milano go down before the season, losing Taron first quarter week 1, then Bernard early week 2…you would think we would be doomed so far on the defensive side of the ball.  

But man, so many unheralded players stepping up in their absence to see this defense be dominant through 3 games has been just a joy and phenomenal thing to see.  Can we sustain it…we will see…but hats off to him and others for helping this team jump out a 3-0 start in dominant fashion.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He’s been impressive with his opportunities so far to say the least.  He is one of the many great stories on the defense. 

Outside a handful of a few people who were all doom and gloom about the offense…I think it’s safe to say most people had bigger questions/concerns about the defense coming into the season.  Then seeing Milano go down before the season, losing Taron first quarter week 1, then Bernard early week 2…you would think we would be doomed so far on the defensive side of the ball.  

But man, so many unheralded players stepping up in their absence to see this defense be dominant through 3 games has been just a joy and phenomenal thing to see.  Can we sustain it…we will see…but hats off to him and others for helping this team jump out a 3-0 start in dominant fashion.  

Well said. Next three weeks are humongous. 

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Simon said:

He's a scrapper, really playing with a lot of attitude.

I was half glad to see him get tagged for a personal foul on a meaningless punt cover; maybe a cheap lesson on focusing that aggression and making sure it helps you instead of hurting you.

I don't blame him, he got hosed on the call. He was still getting blocked 2-3 seconds after the whistle and got fed up and dropped the guy.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

The defense has definitely been better than I thought it was going to be and this kid filled in what looked to be a huge hole. Good for him!

Can we also give some love to Spector and Williams!! Not only are they playing well defending the middle of the field, but I think they may be better for the run defense 

42 minutes ago, mrags said:

Eddie Murphy Crowd GIF

Mostly thanks to McD and his staff 😉 

3 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Can we also give some love to Spector and Williams!! Not only are they playing well defending the middle of the field, but I think they may be better for the run defense 

Everyone needs love.  The DL, LBs, DBs-  just tremendous scheming, coaching and execution. Get fired up Grundles!!

Benford might be the best all around corner in the league.  

• Haha (+1) 1