No Punt Games

djp14150

You will hear about it today.

WAS/CIN game yesterday was a no punt game along with having no turnovers.

They seem to have forgotten the Bills/49ers game in 1993 with Kelly vs Steve Young. I don’t recall if that was turnover fee but it had no punts.

4 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

They seem to have forgotten the Bills/49ers game in 1993 with Kelly vs Steve Young. I don’t recall if that was turnover fee but it had no punts.

There were turnovers in the Bills 49ers game. The thing is with today's Stats and So-called records, you can put together 2 or 3 stats from different categories and call it a record every week. None of these are really records, it's just the first time something happened with combined stats. These days if it doesn't have First Time in NFL history next to it then it is not newsworthy. In the end, these are just all made up records that have 0 meaning.

Edited by thronethinker
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, djp14150 said:

I watched this game back a couple of years ago and for a 34-31 no punt game it was incredibly sloppy with. TOs by both teams 

24 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

I watched this game back a couple of years ago and for a 34-31 no punt game it was incredibly sloppy with. TOs by both teams 

Yeah people think there was no defense played in that game but each defense made stops. Just not punts. 

Also Bills got a lucky defensive holding call that was questionable on 3rd down to keep a drive going.