The Bills beat the Jags because… (superstition reasons only)

Just Jack

How did your actions yesterday help the Bills win?  Something you ate?  Did you change your shirt at halftime?  Kick that annoying friend/relative out of the house? Start a thread asking if you should unalive your cat because it bothers you?  I’ll start…

Ordered tenders instead of wings because it was a dollar cheaper than wings, and had more meat.  Obviously the Pegulas somehow feeling this cheapness in the universe told McD to run up the score and get everyone the ball, so it would increase interest in the PSLs and get more people to sign up, therefore increasing their bottom line.  

I didn't attend. 

I have an atrocious 0-5 record attending Bills Jags games. Including London, 9-6 and drought ending playoff game.

I am in town for my annual trip with friends and family to go to the Bills game. Despite having multiple ticket opportunities I chose to tailgate all day and then not go to the game.

You're welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

Because Gabe Davis brings the curse of being consistently inconsistent wherever he goes. And, the Bills were smart not to sign a #3 or #4 receiver high-end #2 receiver money.

I told Beane not to sign him.

Edited by Wizard

My quest to be less-stitious continues with fantastic results. 

Once again, I skipped my normal, years-long game day rituals. Most specifically, not going to the grocery store before the game. 

However, I may have begun a new night game superstition without trying or knowing it. 

For both night games this season, chicken tenders and waffle fries were on the menu. 

I’m okay with rolling with this one, since there are only 3 more night games scheduled for the regular season. 

• Like (+1) 1