Bills 2003 and 2004 defense

Bills | Quick Scoring Plays Allowed don't Come Easy

Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:15:14 -0700

Since the start of the 2003 season, the Buffalo Bills are one of three teams that have surrendered the fewest touchdowns in the NFL on scoring drives of four plays or less. There have only been five times when teams scored against the Bills in four plays or less. The Bills allowed an NFL-low one touchdown on a drive of four plays or less last season.

From kffl.com

"The Bills allowed an NFL-low one touchdown on a drive of four plays or less last season. " !

I would assume that means including after turnovers.

Incedible. How, again, did this team not make the playoffs?

Go Bills in 2005!

Since the start of the 2003 season, the Buffalo Bills are one of three teams that have surrendered the fewest touchdowns in the NFL on scoring drives of four plays or less. There have only been five times when teams scored against the Bills in four plays or less. The Bills allowed an NFL-low one touchdown on a drive of four plays or less last season.

363278[/snapback]

what a confusing paragraph.

I love keeping it simple

Cleveland, 17 yards of total offense!!!!

Is it possible because our defense wouldn't give up the big play but couldn't get opposing teams off of the field in 3 plays or less? Stats can be twisted anyway you want them to... i want a championship defense... give me #1 in turnovers, and #1 causing an offense to go 3 and out and i think that is what makes champions

0-5 Travis

9-2 Willis

9-7 Drew

Let's see who was the weekest link?

363634[/snapback]

Facts such as those will not go over VA.

FFS has now determined that TH was a good blocker AND a good receiver. I suppose this is why he implied that a #1 would not be enough value for Henry in a trade. :w00t:

From kffl.com

"The Bills allowed an NFL-low one touchdown on a drive of four plays or less last season. " !

I would assume that means including after turnovers.

Incedible. How, again, did this team not make the playoffs?

Go Bills in 2005!

363278[/snapback]

How about the # of touchdowns given up on drives of five plays or more? They count too, AND they keep Buffalo's offense off the field. (Related topic: Pittsburgh's 15- and 14-play FG drives in the January 2 game, the latter one burning off almost nine minutes of the fourth quarter...)