How are we feeling about the next 3 weeks?

GASabresIUFan

Time will tell and anything can happen, but I like the way this team is playing so far.  These 3 will be tougher than the first 3 for sure, but all are winnable if they execute and play mistake free football. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

This is one of our toughest and probably most important stretches. I expect dog fights, but I also think the Bills can beat any team in the league.  They arent going to all be blowouts and we arent going to go undefeated but I still believe that we can win against anyone.

• Agree 2

All three games are winnable, but winning six games in a row is  tough, so I will be happy with the Bills going 2-1 in the next 3, especially if one of the wins includes a dub over the Jests.

15 hours ago, Shortchaz said:

It seems like the offense will slow down once there’s film of the new concepts etc. we shall see. 

There are no new concepts. These are old concepts, called and executed to perfection. If defenses want to stop it, it will have to be through an elite front four performance against our stout pass protection. That or just hope for an off game from us. Because when these boys are executing like they have since their 2nd drive of the season, no one is game planning their way out of it.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, HappyDays said:

There are no new concepts. These are old concepts, called and executed to perfection. If defenses want to stop it, it will have to be through an elite front four performance against our stout pass protection. That or just hope for an off game from us. Because when these boys are executing like they have since their 2nd drive of the season, no one is game planning their way out of it.

We’ll see I guess. Maybe concepts is the wrong term; I’m guessing Brady made some changes with the benefit of a full offseason. Some of what we are seeing with the offense is teams not knowing what to expect. I think there will be a dip once there’s a few hundred plays on film and trends start to show. As the season goes on things get tighter. 

Edited by Shortchaz

16 hours ago, Scott7975 said:

This is one of our toughest and probably most important stretches. I expect dog fights, but I also think the Bills can beat any team in the league.  They arent going to all be blowouts and we arent going to go undefeated but I still believe that we can win against anyone.

It is the toughest part of our schedule...

*.   3 games on the road 

*.   3 games against teams with SuperBowl aspirations 

*.   3 games against Top 5-10 best QBs in the league

*.   3 games against Top defenses in the NFL 

*.   2 of the 3 in Primetime on SNF and MNF (and the Houston game probably gets the CBS #1 announcers)

If they get past this cycle, then they have a soft stretch before bunch of games against Chiefs, 49ers, Rams and Lions .  Go Bills !!!

• Like (+1) 1