Gabe Davis at end of game

7 hours ago, NickelCity said:

Gabe is a good dude from all reports. 

But I am so, so glad he's no longer on the team. It's one of the more stark examples in recent memory of addition by subtraction imo.

Idk if addition by subtraction is right, he just outgrew his role, I’d take him over MVS, but Gabe wants a larger part.

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Oh give it a break.  You live on the other side of the country and are in the dark about what really happens on the sidelines.   You saw one clip where Gabe was going off and thought the fans must be mean to poor Gabe.   Gabe had been screaming at a few hecklers for years and hundreds of others were collateral damage to his rabbit ears.  It got to the point where even the bleeding hearts gave zero f*cks about his feelings.   He's got less class than school on Sunday.  You can't be screaming "go f*ck yourself" at hundreds of fans because some guy screamed "you gotta' catch that ball Gabe!".    And that's literally the stuff that would break him off.   People weren't f-bombing Gabe during games there is zero tolerance for that with security,  especially because player's families are mixed in there.  

So keep your ill-informed opinion on Gabe to yourself por favor. 😂

2 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

His teammates loved Gabe because he fought with the fans for them.   But he also just fought with fans because he hated the fans and wanted to take out his frustration on them.   So the fans behind the bench grew to dislike Gabe because he constantly disrespected everyone in the name of fighting with a few people getting on him about his drops.   And if the hecklers spoke to him during games the way he spoke to fans........barrages of f bombs..........they'd have been kicked out.

So basically, like @Mark Vader you also don't know sh!t about the situation.   

And you do?

Hey TBD, @BADOLBILZ needs attention!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Mark Vader said:

And you do?

Hey TBD, @BADOLBILZ needs attention!!!

Yeah, I do know........because I have been there.    I'm not the one calling out the fans who are there for the team for being "classless" when I am just some left coaster watching on TV sh!t talking and fan shaming the people who make it possible for you to be a low investment couch-fan.   Know your role.   Stay in your lane.

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah, I do know........because I have been there.    I'm not the one calling out the fans who are there for the team for being "classless" when I am just some left coaster watching on TV sh!t talking and fan shaming the people who make it possible for you to be a low investment couch-fan.   Know your role.   Stay in your lane.

You take yourself extremely seriously, huh?

• Haha (+1) 1