We have the best player in the league

QB Bills

After that drought - we really earned this.

Even though we don't have a Lombardi (yet), every week is fun now.  I look forward to watching games just to watch Allen play - but it's also cool to go into each one expecting to win.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, QB Bills said:

Don't take for it granted. It will never happen again.

Josh Allen is the most physically gifted QB in the history of the league. And he's in his prime playing for the Bills. Let that sink in.

I just commented today that I feel blessed, getting to live through the Jim Kelly Bills, and now getting to experience Josh Allen, all these years later.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I enjoy the Mr Fantastic BS stretch maneuvers from any dope that didn’t have JA ranked #1 ahead of this year.

He’s on a mission and he’s the most refined QB in the league. Zero distractions. Trusts his coaches. Now that the distractions are removed fully we are about to see a real MVP season. Try denying this guy when he puts up 60 TD. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Three parts to my reply:

Firstly I believe that the reason Mahomes has Super Bowls and Josh doesn't isn't because Mahomes is better but because of Andy Reid, Steve Spagnuolo, Chris Jones, and Travis Kelce... and to some degree, injury luck.

Secondly... as a longtime Bills fan who has lived through Dan Darragh, Dennis Shaw, and many other mediocrities at QB, having Josh Allen as our QB is a BLESSING for which I am forever grateful. As a Bills fan of many decades nothing would make me happier than winning a Super Bowl BUT REGARDLESS of that I am enjoying and appreciating every moment of this era of Bills football. Being able to watch and cheer for Josh brings me a joy and happiness INDEPENDENT OF a Super Bowl. Being able to cheer for a person and player of Josh's caliber is PRICELESS to me, in and of itself. I could not be more thankful that he is the quarterback of my favorite and only team.

Thirdly, when Josh wins a Super Bowl I will possibly be more happy for him than for myself for I am just a fan and deserve whatever I get. On the other hand Josh would be getting something he so richly deserves.

1 hour ago, QB Bills said:

Don't take for it granted. It will never happen again.

Josh Allen is the most physically gifted QB in the history of the league. And he's in his prime playing for the Bills. Let that sink in.

why this would be the 2nd time for the bills, and an argument could be made for a third time.   Bruce was the best player in the NFL for a while. now Allen