Keon Coleman - benched 1st quarter for being late

rayray808

5 hours ago, Prospector said:

Not if you are nick wright

Nick the prick and his idiot sidekick Kevin whatever are eating some humble pie today because you know Allen said "Everyone Eats"!!!

Can't wait to see their show today..., if they don't call in sick!!!

Edited by TAinLack.
Spelling
  • Agree 1

8 hours ago, rayray808 said:

McD mentioned this in his post-game presser.

I like that they are holding him accountable, and even more happy that he was able to score his first TD right aftewards.

Curious what the exact details might be on exactly what he was tardy for?

He is a rookie with a good attitude, but still learning to be a pro.  I think this will help him going forward.

2 hours ago, TAinLack. said:

Nick the prick and his idiot sidekick Kevin whatever are eating some humble pie today because you know Allen said "Everyone Eats"!!!

Can't wait to see their show today..., if they don't call in sick!!!

To hell with the prices, don't give them the satisfaction of watching or letting them bother you.

6 hours ago, Simon said:

Considering his suspension today and that the Bills have pulled starters in two games already, exactly how much improvement do you want to see from him in approximately 7 qrtrs of football?

There are still fans out there upset "their pick at WR" didn't happen.

None of the WR taken in this draft have lit up the league yet.  Hell we shut one of them down last night.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, rayray808 said:

McD mentioned this in his post-game presser.

I like that they are holding him accountable, and even more happy that he was able to score his first TD right aftewards.

Curious what the exact details might be on exactly what he was tardy for?

He’s young and needs to learn to be a pro.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, RoscoeParrish said:

What?

There are basically zero HC’s who wouldn’t do some form of punitive coaching for a rookie who was late to a GAME.

do we know he was late to the GAME? Or was  he late to a MEETING earlier in the week?

McDermott didn't specify

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

do we know he was late to the GAME? Or was  he late to a MEETING earlier in the week?

McDermott didn't specify

Okay, so if he was late to the GAME (which we don’t know if he was or wasn’t), do you retract the “Friday Night Lights nonsense” comment? Lol

Or would you run your professional multimillionaire organization by letting rookies roll through whenever? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Pine Barrens Mafia said:

Mea culpa, I'll be sure not to stray from the TSW Approved (tm) opinions any more.

Sorry but what bugs me about the ridiculous McDermott criticism is that it is unknown to me how close we were to everything collapsing. That article last year taking a hit on him for the hijacking comments was very much like an article aiming to be first domino in the course of a firing at a low point (6-6) of our season.

I am enjoying this ride and some people just wanna tear it down for the sake of the unknown super coach when McDermott has been outstanding.

1 minute ago, What a Tuel said:

Sorry but what bugs me about the ridiculous McDermott criticism is that it is unknown to me how close we were to everything collapsing. That article last year taking a hit on him for the hijacking comments was very much like an article aiming to be first domino in the course of a firing at a low point (6-6) of our season.

I am enjoying this ride and some people just wanna tear it down for the sake of the unknown super coach when McDermott has been outstanding.

I'm sorry, man, I had no idea you had such an attachment to McDermott. I'll make sure to moderate my criticisms in the future