Keon Coleman - benched 1st quarter for being late

rayray808

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I don’t think it’s a negative actually.  I think it was a teaching moment and he responded and didn’t have a bad attitude about it and they rewarded him with his first TD.  

I would bet anything that it was an accident or unintentional late, as in, don’t think it had anything to do with the kids attitude or ethic.  Probably a simple mistake or misjudgment on time to get to the game or something.  

I agree.  I bet if it was really egregious it’s not even mentioned.  

But it’s good to see accountability and more importantly this didn’t distract the team in the slightest - more evidence it was probably very minor.   

Which being disciplined for also a good thing.  

• Agree 1

Sucks that Coleman couldn't get on time for whatever reason but I appreciate the fact he didn't sulk about it and went out and made a play to help the team. What started out as a crappy night turned into his first TD reception and he'll go to bed feeling good about himself.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Simon said:

I wonder what time they are supposed to get there for night games.

The fact that McDermott let him out of the doghouse in the 2nd qrtr probably means this is nothing more than an accidental blip.

Don't they still have the team stay at a hotel and bus to the stadium or for night games are they on their own?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Beck Water said:

Don't they still have the team stay at a hotel and bus to the stadium or for night games are they on their own?

No idea.

But spending all day in a hotel before heading to the stadium mid-day might be a big ask for players with families.

And if checkout is 10-11am, they might get in trouble and have to pay an extra night!

Glad he was benched for being late.  Need to be held accountable.

By the way, whatever came about training with Andre Reed? Not sure if his game has improved in the slightest.

Edited by Cubanmist
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, Cubanmist said:

Not sure if his game has improved in the slightest.

Considering his suspension today and that the Bills have pulled starters in two games already, exactly how much improvement do you want to see from him in approximately 7 qrtrs of football?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, rayray808 said:

McD mentioned this in his post-game presser.

I like that they are holding him accountable, and even more happy that he was able to score his first TD right aftewards.

Curious what the exact details might be on exactly what he was tardy for?

He had to go to Macy's to collect his new Winter jacket before it was sold out.  He is going to need them for the cold weather.

1 hour ago, Cubanmist said:

Glad he was benched for being late.  Need to be held accountable.

By the way, whatever came about training with Andre Reed? Not sure if his game has improved in the slightest.

WIP

4 hours ago, Prospector said:

Not if you are nick wright

Who?

4 hours ago, Nelius said:

Followed by - Keon Coleman, won me some $ with that TD

Good to see the accountability and the response 

Good for you!

Now, you do tell us whenever you lose money too, right?  Right??