Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, GAME BALLS!

No game balls needed tonight, unless you give one to every player and every member of the coaching staff. 

But, if I was the coach in the locker room after the game and had to pass out three balls, they go to Josh (obviously---a master at work), Damar (1st career INT), and Keon (first career TD).

One quick note...Elam looked like a man against boys out there when the 2nd teams were in for both squads. Good to see.

• Like (+1) 2

Joe Brady deserves some love as does all the coaches.  Masterful game across the board.  

Joe Brady - 3 weeks, 3 different offenses.  

Ten…let me repeat…Ten different players caught passes tonight.  

Ten.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Joe Brady deserves some love as does all the coaches.  Masterful game across the board.  

Joe Brady - 3 weeks, 3 different offenses.  

Ten…let me repeat…Ten different players caught passes tonight.  

Ten.

I knew Josh Allen could do this.  No other OC would let him.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 4

37 minutes ago, GASabresIUFan said:

Who doesn’t get a game ball?  The game was basically perfection.  

Special awards - Hamlin, Josh and Shakir!

I would add Javon Solomon for a special award.  In his first NFL game he gets a strip sack.  

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I knew Josh Allen could do this.  No other OC would let him.

Agreed, Daboll and especially Dorsey were incredibly stubborn and forcing what they wanted rather than scheming and adjusting to who they were playing.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Agreed, Daboll and especially Dorsey were incredibly stubborn and forcing what they wanted rather than scheming and adjusting to who they were playing.  

Putting the resources into the O-line has enabled all this to work.

I've been saying it for a couple years........give Josh some time and he'll tear up the league.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

Won $250 on 3 leg: Ray Davis TD, Josh over 235yds, Bills -6.6

Took $100 on Bills SB @ 8:1

And sprinkled $50 Dodgers WS Win/Bills SB @ 40:1

Worst case I'm totally cool with selling that 2nd one off in a month if Dodgers can do what seems obvious, at a nice Lil profit.

Beyond stoked at how many ways were dangerous

• Thank you (+1) 1

Brady for sure; our offense has a different look every single week, it’s almost like he game plans to exploit the other teams weakness instead of saying we can do X and they probably won’t stop us 60% of the time. 

• Like (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Nick: It's now conventional wisdom you're a troll who gives hot takes for ratings.  

Wright is a blow hard idiot who sucks the oxygen out of his stupid show where he does 98% of the talking while the other guys just let him rant.  

26 minutes ago, GoBills! said:

Brady for sure; our offense has a different look every single week, it’s almost like he game plans to exploit the other teams weakness instead of saying we can do X and they probably won’t stop us 60% of the time. 

These last 3 weeks I've seen Josh 100% embrace the TB12 montra of the checkdown.  And it's working beautifully. 

Edited by LABILLBACKER
  • Thank you (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, folz said:

No game balls needed tonight, unless you give one to every player and every member of the coaching staff. 

But, if I was the coach in the locker room after the game and had to pass out three balls, they go to Josh (obviously---a master at work), Damar (1st career INT), and Keon (first career TD).

One quick note...Elam looked like a man against boys out there when the 2nd teams were in for both squads. Good to see.

Should've had that easy pic6.  But you're right game balls go to Josh, Shakir, Coleman & Damar. Von 3 games...3 sacks...hurry back Bernard & Milano. 

• Like (+1) 2

Great game! Josh amazing. Joe Brady perfect first half (would’ve loved to see him continue 3rd quarter and then sit Josh all 4th but beggars can’t be choosers). Shakir is my favorite player on offense not named Josh, dudes an dawg. O line was impressive. Kincaid ditto. Our corners are absolute studs. Benford and Douglas are locked in. And the pass rush was relentless. Go Bills! 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BigAl2526 said:

I would add Javon Solomon for a special award.  In his first NFL game he gets a strip sack.  

I think he can be that game changer we have always wanted.......Hope he shows up come those playoffs.

• Like (+1) 1