Week 3, Jagoffs v. Bills, GAME BALLS!

Josh gets his automatic game ball, Cook barely keeps his (can't be dropping TD balls anymore James).

Khalil "Tupac" Shakir - Dude is close to automatic game ball status, maybe next week I'll elevate him.

WR corps - As I said in the GDT, I'm going to stop by the "We quietly got better at WR" thread for a helping of crow.  Watching Mack Hollins blocking his ass off on the first TD drive and clearing the way for Cook's TD.  MVS blocking later in the game.  Kincaid, Knox, Coleman, everyone contributing.  As I also said in the GDT, getting rid of Stef Diggs was addition by subtraction.  Good riddance to a bad memory.  Can't wait to see these unselfish guys develop this season.

Ty Johnson - Dude has become a safety valve for Josh and got hisself a nice tuddy tonight.

Von Miller - Dude was in Fabio's face all night, then snuffs out the Jagoffs at the Last Chance Saloon.

Damar Hamlin - I'll admit it, teared up a bit there.  I'M NOT CRYING, YOU'RE CRYING!!!

Total defense - DL, LB's, Back end, complete team effort.  They absolutely stifled the Jagoffs.

Coaching staff - This is getting to be a bad habit.  Throwing up in my mouth a bit here.  Better *****in' do this in the playoffs when it counts.

Who ya got?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

Game ball goes to Nick Wright

He likes getting balls in his face apparently.

You do realize that his post was from last year when we did actually lose, right?  Not that it makes his take any more reasonable, but Josh was coming off of a bunch of turnovers and Trevor hadn't turned into a pumpkin but that point.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rew said:

You do realize that his post was from last year when we did actually lose, right?  Not that it makes his take any more reasonable, but Josh was coming off of a bunch of turnovers and Trevor hadn't turned into a pumpkin but that point.

Yea I know when it was from.  Josh has the ability to turn into a pumpkin.  But Lawrence has barely shown that he is the "Prince" that likes to call him.  I know he does that in jest because no one is as good as Mahomes in his eyes but that's beside the point.

• Like (+1) 2

Yea hard to single guys out tonight. I will throw in a name that hasn't been mentioned though - Dorian Williams. I thought he played the run really well tonight. No overshooting his gaps, no losing lane discipline and while the game was "live" the Jags could get nothing at all going on the ground. All their best runs were garbage time.

• Like (+1) 7

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea hard to single guys out tonight. I will throw in a name that hasn't been mentioned though - Dorian Williams. I thought he played the run really well tonight. No overshooting his gaps, no losing lane discipline and while the game was "live" the Jags could get nothing at all going on the ground. All their best runs were garbage time.

Dorian and Wall of Pound were excellent in the middle.  I couldn't choose.  I went all sentimental.