Josh Allen vs Patrick Mahomes: The changing of the guard?

Simon

14 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

You can chose to look at it with satirical humor but in reality if you really believe that Allen is better Mahommes you don't watch enough Chiefs games. Allen will be in  the HOF without a doubt. This is Allen's first season without the bonehead throws and turnovers. The season is only 3 weeks old and you want to anoint Allen the best QB in the league is laughable. I am a diehard Bills fan and I love that we have Allen but he is not ahead of Mahommes at this point in both their careers. 

What about Marino and Plunkett and your Super Bowl criteria?  

38 minutes ago, Neo said:

What about Marino and Plunkett and your Super Bowl criteria?  

We are not talking making the hall of fame and who is in or not in. We are talking about the best QB in the league right now. It is Mahommes

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, AZSanta said:

We are not talking making the hall of fame and who is in or not in. We are talking about the best QB in the league right now. It is Mahommes

Mahomes has been the 2nd best QB in the league since 2021. His team is just better. 

I wonder if you watch more Chiefs games than Bills games… 

I’m talking about the standard of comparison you articulated.   Super Bowls.    That’s your standard, not mine.   I didn’t even mention Allen.

Your post … No Super Bowls, Not Better.    That’s you, not me.

My posts point out that team and organizational accomplishments BLUR, and do not ILLUMINATE, player vs player conversations.   it’s muddy thinking.

Your post, the purest team vs individual accomplishment post I could see, caught my eye.    There are dozens of quarterbacks better (your understanding of this topic) than others despite no Super Bowls.

Edited by Neo

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

You are OBVIOUSLY butt hurt.  The Josh Allen love hurts you like an 🍆 kid.  Better learn to love it. 

Lol. No. I genuinely can’t think of many things I care less about than which QB is receiving more media hype after three weeks.

Mahomes has nothing to prove.

6 hours ago, NewEra said:

You’re acting as if the rosters that the Bills start the season with are the same rosters that they play Mahomes with in the playoffs.  When healthy, we handle business in the regular season.  Injuries hit and the team is lesser.  You guys have suffered minimal injuries during your run.  The season that injuries hit you on the OL, Mahomes and Co got embarrassed in the Super Bowl.  

I’m done wasting my time with you-  carry on and put something on that rashLove Ya Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

Know how I know this is revisionism? Because the majority of your fanbase predicts a SB run every year heading into the postseason. Only after the season ends do the “Josh doesn’t have help” narratives emerge. 

Again, talk to me when Allen wins an AFC title game with an average at best defense, a high ankle sprain, and a receiving corps on par with MVS, Skyy Moore and a practice squad player.

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by filmeditor

Wait…turnovers matter now? 

In that case, you’d better not look up Allen’s career INT and fumble totals. 

Edited by SaulGoodman
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Simon locked this topic
  • Simon unlocked this topic