Josh Allen vs Patrick Mahomes: The changing of the guard?

Simon

20 hours ago, Sweats said:

If JA doesn't get an MVP or never hoists the Lombardi, we can all agree that he will at least be a first ballot Hall of Famer anyways, he is currently the most electric player in the NFL and is a player that everyone tunes in to watch every week and, in my eyes, that puts him miles above any player in the league right now.

I don't think Mahomo generates the buzz of excitement every week that JA does IMO

He will if he plays another 5 years at the same level. Mahomes could have retired last February and would be a unanimous first ballot.

In a nutshell, people have generally asked "how will Allen be without Diggs," and (though maybe to a lesser extent), "how will Mahomes be without Kelce?"

Mahomes still has Kelce - but he's slower and not who he was.  3 games in, it's not looking so good. 

We know Diggs didn't make Allen. But who knows....maybe Kelce made Mahomes?

1 minute ago, Success said:

In a nutshell, people have generally asked "how will Allen be without Diggs," and (though maybe to a lesser extent), "how will Mahomes be without Kelce?"

Mahomes still has Kelce - but he's slower and not who he was.  3 games in, it's not looking so good. 

We know Diggs didn't make Allen. But who knows....maybe Kelce made Mahomes?

I believe we already did the “Tyreek made Mahomes” saga and he won 2 Super Bowls after losing him. But of course, he still did have Kelce playing at an elite HoF level.

Boy it would be nice for Mahomes to struggle and get blasted in the WC.

• Like (+1) 1