Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night post game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Agreed, looked real bad in real time, and I was relieved when Shakir popped right back up. But the defender was already down on his knees and just lunged forward to try to defend the goal line.

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I thought so live also.

But the replay made it look less bad.

He was sort of fighting off a block and trying to get to the goalline to defend it.

Too much happening too fast to give him hell, imo.

I guess I should watch the replay. In real

time, it looked very bush league. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Just wanted to say one more thing:

I am so, SO thankful the Bills had Riddick and Orlovsky instead of Buck and Aikman tonight.

The commentary was educational, insightful, and actually added to the game.

As soon as the game ended, I switched to the Bengals game, and was immediately reminded how bad the alternative is. Yuck.

I would like to officially petition for Riddick and Orlovsky to call ALL Monday Night Football games, and maybe all Bills games in general from now on, please and thank you.

• Like (+1) 8
  • Agree 13
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What’s super nice and very erection generating 

is Josh Allen was absolutely lethal on the crossers / timing / short to intermediate that lead to YAC. That bodes well

on the flip side

HOW absolutely devastating do you feel if you’re a jags fan? t law crushing performance. Super deflating 

im on a roll …Wait wait wait. So Ryan Clark’s #1 take away is. The jags had a sub optimal effort ? 

How bout the bills jsut curb stomped them

theyre on the road. The jags were down Te1, s 1 , cb 1. Jags tried. Just inferior in every way 

Ryan Clark is trash

Edited by balln
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I have to say that I was pretty annoyed with that hit to the knees of Shakir. The defender was at least a yard in the end zone and the play was basically over. Pretty dangerous, because the runner is probably going to slightly let up going across the goal line too.

I mean...maybe? I don't know though. That's a tackle I want a bill to make in that situation.

6 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to say one more thing:

I am so, SO thankful the Bills had Riddick and Orlovsky instead of Buck and Aikman tonight.

The commentary was educational, insightful, and actually added to the game.

As soon as the game ended, I switched to the Bengals game, and was immediately reminded how bad the alternative is. Yuck.

I would like to officially petition for Riddick and Orlovsky to call ALL Monday Night Football games, and maybe all Bills games in general from now on, please and thank you.

Excellent observation.  

No lie that might be the best color duo I’ve ever heard call a game.  And Fowler ain’t a bad PBP guy.   

I love how Allen has matured, too.  He ran tonight exactly how we want to see him run - no risks, no taking on the linebacker for an extra yard or 2, getting the 1st down & sliding.  

Still very effective in the run game, but doing it smart.

• Like (+1) 6

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Excellent observation.  

No lie that might be the best color duo I’ve ever heard call a game.  And Fowler ain’t a bad PBP guy.   

Fowler is the best!  

Was a tough game for the color commentary because there was so little to talk about. I was getting quite a bit tired of hearing about TR's need for "Clarity"

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Allen OPOTW? D. Henry had a nice game for the Ravens in a win, he could get it (150 yards, 2 TDs)

Idk.... they robbed him the 1st week. The NFL is like a teacher that has a smart student but can't give that same student the student of month every month

• Like (+1) 2