Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night post game thread

BuffaloBill

Stacking the wins for post season seeding,  

Right now, who wants to play the Buffalo Bills ? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

yeah, on to the next one.  Will be a challenge for the D.  Balt is a very good team. 

I agree, However, Buffalo has been more successful than most teams at defending against Lamar Jackson.  Baltimore has switched offensive coordinators this season, so that will necessitate adjusting the strategy against Baltimore.  In particular, the addition of Derrick Henry requires some attention.  McDermott has been one of the better coaches at strategizing ways to counter challenging offenses.

• Like (+1) 1

That was one of the best games I’ve ever attended. I picked up tickets at 330 today for $60 300 level row 3. Best game I’ve been to since patriots perfect game. We were flawless tonight. Josh Allen is MVP. I’m enjoying this journey and everything that comes with it. Love you all. 

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

43 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Diggs ought to be happy.  He is now rocking 24 targets and 164 yds in 3 games, which projects out to 136 targets and 926 yards for a season.

That was after a 12 target, 94 yd game vs. Minn  - in which his team got thumped, 34-7.

But hey, Diggs Got His Bag so who cares the team lost?

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Simon said:

He's been outstanding.

I did not think he'd ever be a good enough athlete to stand out there on his own.

I was never concerned about his athleticism as he's always demonstrated that when healthy. My big concerns were his raw inexperience and health. This is the first time his back hasn't been an issue for him. And Kromer is the best coach for him as well 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Wow

I had doubts with Spencer Brown and he was an area of concern for me going into the season.

So much inconsistency last year and regression especially in pass pro.  I thought that was understandable with the back issues and time missed, but I was not sure what we would see this year.

I will gladly eat crow.

The big man is playing at a high level.

• Like (+1) 2

This was an All Time # 17 & BILLS Ass Kicking!

However, I want to keep my powder dry as I’ve gone over the Lombardi Top the last 3 years. The 2024 🦬 Sked is Murderer’s Row. So, you MUST win EVERY game you’re favoured against an inferior team! 

They have so far.

The next 3… all away are an excellent tell for the Season. Of course, we hope they win them all, especially the one in the middle. But 2/3 including the JESTS would be great.

A sweep would mean to me and most fans that the Bills are the NFL’s best!

Let’s see what transpires and keep the MVP healthy!

• Agree 3