Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night post game thread

BuffaloBill

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I have to eat crow on Tyler Bass. I called him out for the missed XP. Having now seen the All-22 of the play, it wasn't on him. The kick was high enough. Tylan Grable got walked back on his block and his man got leverage to jump up and get a handle on the ball. With that in mind Bass has only truly missed one kick so far this season and I think on that one he slipped or never got his footing right. He has been sufficient this season. Still don't trust him in a critical moment but he isn't actively hurting the team right now.

The other problem was that Turd had a bit of a rough night.  He snapped both FGs right into the middle of Martin's chest.  Martin did a nice job to get the ball down both times.

On 9/23/2024 at 10:48 PM, JerseyBills said:

Best, most complete team in the game, most complete O in the Allen era, 

And the reason this offense is able to blossom is because of the O-line who seems far more physical. 

9 hours ago, HomeTeam said:

This regime sort of reminds me of the Patriots dominance where they just plug in and played unknown players and got so much out of them. 

I know we have not won anything so far but the ability of this regime to find and develop players has been incredible. 

I even remember seeing a shot of Joe Brady in the booth yesterday surrounded by 3 other assistant coaches and they all have some sort of role. One guy even had binoculars xD. Very Patriot like in the sense that McDermott and company are very meticulous in their process and are constantly growing/ learning. 

I'm not trying to get too high, because the season is long but you have to be happy with the way this team is looking from top to bottom. I am especially happy with the line play, where in my opinion, success begins and ends there. 

Then he better get those binoculars and find out the Chiefs defensive signals before the next inevitable post-season matchup 

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

And the reason this offense is able to blossom is because of the O-line who seems far more physical. 

Then he better get those binoculars and find out the Chiefs defensive signals before the next inevitable post-season matchup 

Ernie Adams and the Hoody are looking for jobs.  Let's get the dynamic duo back together! "Special Assistants to the Coach", "Football Research Consultants", something like that.

• Simon unpinned this topic
7 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

oh yea, this ol is on point,  might be Playing as the best in the game since 2nd half Arizona.  It sef starts there