Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night post game thread

BuffaloBill

This regime sort of reminds me of the Patriots dominance where they just plug in and played unknown players and got so much out of them. 

I know we have not won anything so far but the ability of this regime to find and develop players has been incredible. 

I even remember seeing a shot of Joe Brady in the booth yesterday surrounded by 3 other assistant coaches and they all have some sort of role. One guy even had binoculars xD. Very Patriot like in the sense that McDermott and company are very meticulous in their process and are constantly growing/ learning. 

I'm not trying to get too high, because the season is long but you have to be happy with the way this team is looking from top to bottom. I am especially happy with the line play, where in my opinion, success begins and ends there. 

• Like (+1) 3

17 hours ago, Beck Water said:

Diggs ought to be happy.  He is now rocking 24 targets and 164 yds in 3 games, which projects out to 136 targets and 926 yards for a season.

That was after a 12 target, 94 yd game vs. Minn  - in which his team got thumped, 34-7.

But hey, Diggs Got His Bag so who cares the team lost?

But I thought the Vikings were supposed to be trash this year. High 2nd round pick?

Sorry if this had already been discussed, but I didn’t see it anywhere. 
Does anyone know why the first PAT was missed?  Was it blocked or did Bass simply shank it?

I couldn’t believe they didn’t show anything on the replay. 

3 minutes ago, Bad Things said:

Sorry if this had already been discussed, but I didn’t see it anywhere. 
Does anyone know why the first PAT was missed?  Was it blocked or did Bass simply shank it?

I couldn’t believe they didn’t show anything on the replay. 

Apparently the RG got steamrolled and one of their DL got into the backfield far enough that he got high and close enough to get a hand on the kick.

I don't think Bass was the culprit, fwiw

• Thank you (+1) 1

Heading into halftime leading 34-3, the Bills had scored touchdowns on all five of their drives in the first half. To put that into perspective, they are only the third team in NFL history since 1980 to accomplish that feat on "Monday Night Football."

how sweet it was...

5 minutes ago, Gregg said:

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Wow, they let 10 year olds post on football forums now?

Not to mention that the Bills hat probably even makes him look older than he really is

• Haha (+1) 1