Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Josh's placement on those short crossers is better than it was a couple of years ago. That is contributing to the YAC as well as the shifty type of receivers.

For sure.  It's going to kill DCs.  They won't know what to cover.

Just now, Simstim said:

That is a shame my friend. This is one to sit back and enjoy. We are playing really well. Like really well.

Oh and the Jags are absolute pants.

I am trying!!  

i am always in the yea but they can get right back in this with a score mentality....

one more td and I think we can all put this one in the books, the history books actually.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SirAndrew said:

It was a phenomenal play call, but Cook is a great screen/underneath receiver. He’s proven time and time again that he doesn’t do well catching deeper passes. It’s a different receiving skill set. I have zero problem with the call, but I’d rather someone else run that route if it happens in a crucial moment like a playoff game. 

only a couple of times, really. 

his college reel had him catching that kind of ball regularly. hopefully it's just something he needs to improve at. steep learning curve all round for him - and he's getting there

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

I think Josh's placement on those short crossers is better than it was a couple of years ago. That is contributing to the YAC as well as the shifty type of receivers.

Yes!  The game has really slowed down for him and he’s taking the easy stuff.  Man it’s unstoppable