Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BuffaloBillyG said:

The Jags really need to consider benching Duval Barbie. He's been bad going back to the end of last year 

It's Mac Jones time in Jacksonville 

Brother Bill called it already.  I don't want to see 45 more running plays by there offense.

Just now, Nelius said:

He’s looked lost all game though and still hasn’t hit the stride everybody expected. He was tossed around in Josh’s tier a year or two ago - they’re not even in the same league this year 

Could be, but he's been going through an absurd amount of change.  I'm not saying he's good, just sayin I don't know.  He had Urban Meyer as a head coach.  Urban Meyer!  That's like having Dick Jauron's more moronic cousin.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I think Pederson's offense may have gotten figured out.  They look like they got nothin.  Unless...we got the 85 Bears defense all of a sudden?  That'd be nice.  We do look good through 3 games, and with some pretty major injuries.

He is a total one shot wonder as a coach. He could coach another 100 seasons and he'd never win another Superbowl. See also: McCarthy, Mike

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1