Week 3 - Jacksonville Jaguars @ Buffalo Bills - Mon night 1st half game thread

BuffaloBill

Just now, BillsFan4 said:

Why? It was a great play call that was a whisker away from being a TD.

It was a phenomenal play call, but Cook is a great screen/underneath receiver. He’s proven time and time again that he doesn’t do well catching deeper passes. It’s a different receiving skill set. I have zero problem with the call, but I’d rather someone else run that route if it happens in a crucial moment like a playoff game. 

• Like (+1) 1

Pretty clearly the top team in the league right now. Josh is just in robot MVP mode this year. The attention seekers have even stopped, here and elsewhere - there’s just nothing negative you can say about his game right now 

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

This is the craziest thing ever.  I am such a nervous basket case watching games that I am unable to enjoy it..

That is a shame my friend. This is one to sit back and enjoy. We are playing really well. Like really well.

Oh and the Jags are absolute pants.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Meatloaf63 said:

Josh learning to take the short pass instead of forcing it long. If he keeps this up, O will be unstoppable 

Honestly he could tried it deep and Keon had a shot. Like the difference is it’s not Diggs out there so he doesn’t feel obligated to go for it, and he can drop down and be happy with Khalil has a slight win in his route 

• Like (+1) 1