What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

K D

What will you do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

• Claim election interference (Russia, Russia, Russia)
    • Riot/Loot
    • Hope/Try for another assassination
    • Concede the election and try again in 4 years

11 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

But you support the ones who were, nut job. 

I do? I don't know 1 person who was there. Does that mean you support the people who tried to assassinate Trump?

41 minutes ago, K D said:

I do? I don't know 1 person who was there. Does that mean you support the people who tried to assassinate Trump?

That was wrong.  Obviously.  But I can say it.  And I can further say that the person who committed or facilitated that crime should be punished accordingly.  Nobody I know or know if celebrates that despicable act.  

Trump and his cohorts should face the same response with respect to J6.  That was an insurrection, plain and simple.  Those involved, including trump, are not fit for office and should be punished accordingly.  Instead, Trump and MAGA celebrate them.  You’re part of MAGA, which makes you an apologist for that treason. Sadly, you won’t say that. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, SectionC3 said:

That was wrong.  Obviously.  But I can say it.  And I can further say that the person who committed or facilitated that crime should be punished accordingly.  Nobody I know or know if celebrates that despicable act.  

Trump and his cohorts should face the same response with respect to J6.  That was an insurrection, plain and simple.  Those involved, including trump, are not fit for office and should be punished accordingly.  Instead, Trump and MAGA celebrate them.  You’re part of MAGA, which makes you an apologist for that treason. Sadly, you won’t say that. 

I think the grandmothers who knitted their way violently across the Rotunda lobby should be jailed for decades 

Inner-city Robbery and Assault should be no big deal

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Trump said go peacefully and patriotically and about 50 people out of the thousands got out of control (Google mob mentality) and of that group it's been proven a good portion of them were undercover FBI. And it could have all been avoided if Pelosi as she admits didn't deny the request for increased security. It went exactly how the Left wanted it to go. Similar to how they wanted it to go when every city around the country was burning by violent protesters all of that summer.

And then Kamala sent money to bail them out of jail in Minnesota.

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, K D said:

Trump said go peacefully and patriotically and about 50 people out of the thousands got out of control (Google mob mentality) and of that group it's been proven a good portion of them were undercover FBI. And it could have all been avoided if Pelosi as she admits didn't deny the request for increased security. It went exactly how the Left wanted it to go. Similar to how they wanted it to go when every city around the country was burning by violent protesters all of that summer.

And then Kamala sent money to bail them out of jail in Minnesota.

Hoax. 

• Like (+1) 1

Delay the certification of votes and then hold a peaceful rally in the capital building? 

I know we’ll have a civil war?

VP Kamala Harris will declare she is the rightful winner. 

or how about we just tear up the constitution 

oh wait that what the GOP has done, nevermind. 

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Delay the certification of votes and then hold a peaceful rally in the capital building? 

I know we’ll have a civil war?

VP Kamala Harris will declare she is the rightful winner. 

or how about we just tear up the constitution 

oh wait that what the GOP has done, nevermind. 

It will be 100x worse if the Democrats don't get their way in November. There will be riots and a 100 legal objections. And don't forget... 4 more years of having to hear about how the Russians helped.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It will be 100x worse if the Democrats don't get their way in November. There will be riots and a 100 legal objections. And don't forget... 4 more years of having to hear about how the Russians helped.

Hilarious the list of OUTRAGEOUS things the GOP has already done is on 1% what the inept and lame libs will do. Which is it we’re inept or super powerful?

maybe try having some actual ideas and policies that people want and maybe you won’t have to cheat (voter suppression, gerrymandering, actual voter fraud). Oh right the policies you have are unpopular because they are for the super wealthy to get or increase control over everyone else. Kinda like that “states rights” issue from the mid 1800’s where the wealthy land owner got a lot of poor whites to fight and die so they could uh “protect states rights”.

• Like (+1) 1