What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

K D

What will you do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

• Claim election interference (Russia, Russia, Russia)
    • Riot/Loot
    • Hope/Try for another assassination
    • Concede the election and try again in 4 years

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Still too close for comfort. Today’s NYT poll shows us behind a couple points in Ga, Arizona and NC. This however, is encouraging. 
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

You don’t pay attention to the polls. Party attention to the betting lines. Just like sports, the bookmakers know what they are doing. The polls will go back and forth right to the election.

47 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The deep division is bad for business. We have a guy coming to fix our dryer. He’s made hisMAGA views clear. I’ve never engaged him but we have prez, senate and house signs in front of our driveway. Might pull them up rather than quarrel ( and get charged too much).  Could also choose a different repairman. Never remembered it like this before trump

That’s where I’m at.  I have a hard time with the gate from MAGA.  Want to hate on me and my family because of race, etc.?  Then you don’t need my ample cash. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is a very good point.  The parties have changed so much that prior impressions are not valid.  When I go to the annual D picnic it's a majority professionals.  I'd say 80% are college educated.  Basically, the "establishment" for the area.  Just what the R party was when I grew up in Niagara County.

Annual D picnic? Hahahahahaha……

I hope you invited all the illegal immigrants. I wouldn’t eat the stew the Haitian people brought! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What am I thinking! Of course you invited the illegals! You needed someone to set up, serve then clean up after all the “elite” D’s!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like (+1) 1

59 minutes ago, Westside said:

I hope you invited all the illegal immigrants. I wouldn’t eat the stew the Haitian people brought! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

What am I thinking! Of course you invited the illegals! You needed someone to set up, serve then clean up after all the “elite” D’s!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's open invitation.  Contributions encouraged.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

Nope.

YOU deciding who you will read or not is EXACTLY what I said.

You still speak against what those on the right say, without daring to read it. . . . . . . . . hypocrite much?

Meanwhile back at the thread topic:

What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

Well, we have historical precedent, January 20th 2017

trump-protest.jpg           maxresdefault.jpg

gettyimages-632235806.jpg            bc-us-trump-inauguration-protests-img-jp

but but BUT IT WAS FOR A GOOD CAUSE

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cool.

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Guys, a new communism just dropped: deciding what to read is bad now. 

That POS would say that.  He's dropped more absurd misinformation on this forum than any 3 people.  That's close to being a full time job.  Why would anyone do that?  These people are just lost and irredeemable.  I wish it weren't so, but the ones that do have some sort of intellect are obsessed with conspiracy theories and much prefer fiction over fact.

21 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  I hate trump.  He’s unfit for office.  If he wins, then he wins.  It is what it is.  Just run out the clock on him like the Republican senate does to us and move on in four years. 

That's the correct attitude no matter who wins. There are checks and balances for a reason. Can you please tell your nutjob friends that he's not a "threat to democracy" or the next Hitler and that 4 years will go by and he will either fix things or he won't and then you try again in the next election? You can disagree or even hate him but if half of the country votes for him you can't condemn half of the country as evil. Everyone just wants what's best for them and their family. The rhetoric in the media is too much and it's leading to violence. But maybe that's what they want.

17 minutes ago, K D said:

That's the correct attitude no matter who wins. There are checks and balances for a reason. Can you please tell your nutjob friends that he's not a "threat to democracy" or the next Hitler and that 4 years will go by and he will either fix things or he won't and then you try again in the next election? You can disagree or even hate him but if half of the country votes for him you can't condemn half of the country as evil. Everyone just wants what's best for them and their family. The rhetoric in the media is too much and it's leading to violence. But maybe that's what they want.

Hoax.  I don’t have nut job friends.  You guys are the nut jobs, worried about Antifa and dog eating Hatians and banging dolphins and whatnot.  And trump IS a threat to democracy.  J6 and stop the steal speak for themselves.  But if the coalition of meth heads, white trash, selfish white dudes, and the disaffected win, they win.  I’ll be fine either way.  They, however, can reap what they sow. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I don’t have nut job friends.  You guys are the nut jobs, worried about Antifa and dog eating Hatians and banging dolphins and whatnot.  And trump IS a threat to democracy.  J6 and stop the steal speak for themselves.  But if the coalition of meth heads, white trash, selfish white dudes, and the disaffected win, they win.  I’ll be fine either way.  They, however, can reap what they sow. 

Lol I spoke too soon...YOU are the nutjob

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/23/2024 at 7:35 AM, K D said:

What will happen on Nov 6 if Trump wins? Lefties have tried to argue that Jan 6 was a Trump led attempt to overthrow our government and have imprisoned numerous protesters as a result. I think that will be child's play compared to what the nutjobs on the Left will do if Trump wins this election. What do you guys think will happen and are you taking any precautions as a result?

Alot depends on who controls the House (and the Senate)