What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

K D

What will you do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

• Claim election interference (Russia, Russia, Russia)
    • Riot/Loot
    • Hope/Try for another assassination
    • Concede the election and try again in 4 years

What will happen on Nov 6 if Trump wins? Lefties have tried to argue that Jan 6 was a Trump led attempt to overthrow our government and have imprisoned numerous protesters as a result. I think that will be child's play compared to what the nutjobs on the Left will do if Trump wins this election. What do you guys think will happen and are you taking any precautions as a result?

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The first three choices.

you can't put yourself in a D's mind anymore than I can understand a MAGA's.  We are fundamentally and vastly different.  If a D leader suggested an insurrection or fake elector scheme, he would be dead to me and every D I know.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

you can't put yourself in a D's mind anymore than I can understand a MAGA's.  We are fundamentally and vastly different.  If a D leader suggested an insurrection or fake elector scheme, he would be dead to me and every D I know.

What about a fake impeachment based on fake intelligence?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

What about a fake impeachment based on fake intelligence?

The evidence was overwhelming.  The R's closed ranks.  The proceedings were done in an official, democratic (small d) and public forum.  Nothing was hidden or secret.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Except for the people bearing false witness and lying under oath about the events which produced the impeachment articles. But yeah, after people like Vindman lied and fabricated lines like "quid pro quo" (even though Zelensky himself said there was no quid pro quo understanding with Trump about Biden family gifting in Ukraine)) it was all done by the book.

make up fake charges and follow the rules, that's what you guys do. Lock people up for walking around inside the Capitol and while importing murderers and rapists from 3rd world prisions. Just following the rules.

And just for the record, democratic leaders don't have to make up false narrative BS. Because they have a well coordinated army of compensated intellectuals and media outlets to do the dirty work to make up all the false claims they need. Its how they avoid any accountability or blame for generating anything.

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Sometimes I wonder if people on this board have ever met a Democrat or if their impression of the left is only what they’re told by conservatives and see on the internet 

Wonder no more. I was a democrat that voted for Clinton twice and Obama once but the party and its positions officially abandoned me and the rest of the middle class for their ideological nonsense. These people are simply dangerous, and most likely insane. I mean for starters, who lets murderers, rapists, drug dealers, and terrorists come freely into the country to cause a trail of death and destruction? You nuts.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

What a load of garbage! 

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Sometimes I wonder if people on this board have ever met a Democrat or if their impression of the left is only what they’re told by conservatives and see on the internet 

Every time I think that you cannot come up with a funnier reply, you do.

This is exactly what you folks do.

You even gloat about how you don't read Conservative news and belittle their authors.

Yet you claim to know every thought and motive of the right.

9a38ea2fa1b48ddee8b793410fcaa19a.gif

• Like (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You even gloat about how you don't read Conservative news and belittle their authors.

Every time I think you can’t possibly prove my point yet again, you go ahead and do it. 

I actually do read and listen to conservatives. Just because I don’t read every rando clickservative blog doesn’t mean I make the same assumptions you are somehow both making and decrying in this post. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Every time I think you can’t possibly prove my point yet again, you go ahead and do it. 

I actually do read and listen to conservatives. Just because I don’t read every rando clickservative blog doesn’t mean I make the same assumptions you are somehow both making and decrying in this post. 

Nope.

YOU deciding who you will read or not is EXACTLY what I said.

You still speak against what those on the right say, without daring to read it. . . . . . . . . hypocrite much?

Meanwhile back at the thread topic:

What will Lefties do on Nov 6 after Trump wins?

Well, we have historical precedent, January 20th 2017

trump-protest.jpg           maxresdefault.jpg

gettyimages-632235806.jpg            bc-us-trump-inauguration-protests-img-jp

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

This is a very good point.  The parties have changed so much that prior impressions are not valid.  When I go to the annual D picnic it's a majority professionals.  I'd say 80% are college educated.  Basically, the "establishment" for the area.  Just what the R party was when I grew up in Niagara County.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Agreed.  I hate trump.  He’s unfit for office.  If he wins, then he wins.  It is what it is.  Just run out the clock on him like the Republican senate does to us and move on in four years. 

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

This is a very good point.  The parties have changed so much that prior impressions are not valid.  When I go to the annual D picnic it's a majority professionals.  I'd say 80% are college educated.  Basically, the "establishment" for the area.  Just what the R party was when I grew up in Niagara County.

It’s a big tent.  Much different from what it was even 10 years ago. Working class white guys are leaving, but white collar ranks are growing.  Those types realize that trump is bad for business, and they have shifted accordingly. 

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Meanwhile, here are all of those elite, well educated Dems now

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Agreed.  I hate trump.  He’s unfit for office.  If he wins, then he wins.  It is what it is.  Just run out the clock on him like the Republican senate does to us and move on in four years. 

It’s a big tent.  Much different from what it was even 10 years ago. Working class white guys are leaving, but white collar ranks are growing.  Those types realize that trump is bad for business, and they have shifted accordingly. 

The deep division is bad for business. We have a guy coming to fix our dryer. He’s made hisMAGA views clear. I’ve never engaged him but we have prez, senate and house signs in front of our driveway. Might pull them up rather than quarrel ( and get charged too much).  Could also choose a different repairman. Never remembered it like this before trump

• Like (+1) 1

Not pull a January 6th that’s for sure. After what maga did last time I’m surprised you asked this question. 

besides trump already lost. He has no chance to win. Maga is done!

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Oh that’s easy. You have no thoughts. It’s obvious you haven’t used your brain for a long time now!

19 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Not pull a January 6th that’s for sure. After what maga did last time I’m surprised you asked this question. 

besides trump already lost. He has no chance to win. Maga is done!

Oh that’s easy. You have no thoughts. It’s obvious you haven’t used your brain for a long time now!

Still too close for comfort. Today’s NYT poll shows us behind a couple points in Ga, Arizona and NC. This however, is encouraging. 
https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election