9/23/24 GAMEDAY Bills vs Jaguars MNF PREGAME THREAD

Chandler#81

Feels like an entire offseason since the last game

Just woke up - had a dream I was hanging out with Josh at some outdoor party - just having some beers and shooting the sh!t.  Was a cool dude.  Gonna take that as a positive omen.  Bills by a Billion

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

This resulted in local Bills fans being screwed out of countless opportunities to watch our team as the Jags got all the AFC games locally

I love that your intense hatred is partly fueled by their games taking local TV slots from the Bills 😛

Edited by stevewin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

In recent years, their Josh Allen has outplayed our Josh Allen and that has to change as well! They’re desperate for a win, but consecutive Conference wins is OUR early game motivation and ‘J.P.’ Allen has been simply perfect so far.

Great writeup @Chandler#81 but giving me PTSD with the JP 😬

GO BILLS!!!

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I have been saying it all week.  Jacksonville will play heavy man and take away the run game.  I see Allen shredding.  Possibly his first 300 yard game.  Only thing that stops it is the game gets out of hand early.  Allen might not get many attempts in the second half.

Big Allen game.  Very reminiscent to Tennessee at home on Monday night a few years back.  11 days rest before. Like Jacksonville, Tenn was a thorn in Buffalos side for a few years.  They throttled them.  I expect the same outcome tonight.  0-2 0-7 10-0 I dont care. Match up league.  Cant play man vs Allen.  They will fall for the trap of taking away the run.  Good luck. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1