Does anybody else prefer to watch Bills games alone?

6 hours ago, ChronicAndKnuckles said:

Or am I just a weirdo? I don’t like annoying interruptions or dumb commentary from casual fans. I prefer to soak everything in and become fully immersed in the game. I have a whole routine and everything has to be just perfect. It is almost like a religious experience for me. All distractions need to be gone. I want to enjoy the magic of Josh Allen with my giant Bills coffee mug and 420. Done are my going to the stadium totally hammered by half time days. Introverts unite 

I'm totally with you.

Bills games are a family affair for me. If I don't watch the game with my old man, he gets legitimately disappointed. It's one of the only things we bond over and have in common. There are times where I wish I could just watch on my own and relax at my place. But I know I'll miss these times when he's gone.

1 hour ago, finn said:

I watch alone because I mute the commercials. Most other people keep them on for some reason. Also, I have to confess when the other team is doing well, I often mute the commentary, sometimes even if the Bills are dominating. The announcers are usually just so grating to listen to. 

I totally mute the commercials as well. Wife agrees and thinks they're as obnoxious as I do. Only time I don't touch the mute button is when the RedZone is on.