One of the best college LBs in the nation is from Buffalo

PromoTheRobot

We have a few of him already on the roster, though, don't we?

I honestly couldn't quickly find out if he's an MLB or WLB, officially. His tackle numbers suggest MLB. His alignment on the first video above says WLB (I think). 

Seems like the Bills cup already overfloweth with small school, mid-to-late round/undrafted LBs. We've already drafted this guy plus guys like him but with much more impressive measurables. Bernard, Williams, Spector, Olofoshia (sp?) and Andreesen come to mind. Not to mention Milano (although he's likely not long for this org).

But then again, bring him in!

18 hours ago, MiracleAtRich1393 said:

Day 3/UDFA only for LB/S/RB for the foreseeable future plz

Buffalo has 8 picks and 4 of them are day 1/2 picks.  

WR is high on lists. 

Pass rusher should be too.  

Corner will have an opening with douglas gone and elam likely on his last year with no 5th year option. 

Can't hurt to keep adding to the interior of offense and defensive lines

And this is all before free agency.  So they definitely have flexibility to go in different directions.  

4 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

haha, my bad, guess i need more coffee. My brain locked onto the Andreesen mention and thought this was a new thread about getting Andreesen.

Embarrassing.

Andreesen and Dolac on the Bills would make a nice matched set. Depew and West Seneca.

• Like (+1) 1

It's a very weak draft year for LBs coming up and it seems like each team is using at least 6 a year with all the injuries.  I think he goes a lot higher than some on here are thinking.  Every year there are guys from smaller schools that go way higher than the avg college football fan would think.  I think it means as little as ever where guys go to school.

21 hours ago, Wizard said:

Sounds like a nice 2nd round pick along with a WR in the 1st and that 2nd second round pick going to DE.

Pay Rousseau but only top 12-20 DE money

They're going to have to pay Rousseau better than that. And they should. If you want to sign the 10th best DE to a second contract, you have to  pay him maybe 3rd - 6th best money. Then a few years down the road it seems like a bargain. That's the way it works. And he's our best pass rusher, and we need to bring him back if it's at all possible, which it should be.

IMO if they wait and offer him 12 - 20, we're almost certain to lose him. 12 - 20 is $11 - $14.4M AAV, roughly. That's not going to get it done.

They've picked up Rousseau's 5th year option but if they sign him early that's pretty much the only way to get a hometown discount.

Edited by Thurman#1