Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

You don't need anymore games to know that Raheem Morris isn't head coach material. Let's be honest, they should be 0-3. And everyone can see it's the coaching before anything else.

Bottom 5 coaching staff in the NFL for sure

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

KC hasn't impressed me at pretty much any point this season. Their best player has been Stripes.

They became a mostly defensive and running team last season. with a QB that can move the chains when needed.  and they continue that recipe this season 

Just now, GoBills808 said:

They haven't played their best ball and they've beaten 3 pretty good teams, I'm very impressed tbh

Im impressed by the refs gifting them calls each week. 

Not impressed by KC

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, dma0034 said:

Mahomes just sprained his knee because he doesn't know how to run

Luckily there will be breathless 24-7 coverage for the next 6 weeks on his boo-boo

13 minutes ago, Einstein said:

Penalty (last week) benefiting the Chiefs

IMG-3648.jpg

Not a Penalty when it benefits the Falcons

IMG-3649.jpg

@GunnerBill can you explain this?

The first photo isn't from last week. They played the Bengals last week but I know the play from that game that you intended and it most definitely was PI. 

But so was the 2nd photo. Complete blown call. No idea how that isn't flagged.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Cray51 said:

You have Bijan - you put that ball in halfback dive with a fullback and get a yard.  A stretch outside when you haven’t been getting much push out there on 4th and 1?

so bad

How about a qb sneak, which almost always works, with the game on the line, vs a low-percentage RB run?

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

You don't need anymore games to know that Raheem Morris isn't head coach material. Let's be honest, they should be 0-3. And everyone can see it's the coaching before anything else.

You can blame Morris, but he isn't the offensive coordinator.  He's not even an offense guy.  

He needs to fire the OC.  There's entirely too much talent on that offense for them to be struggling like this.  

Can someone explain to me the logic on 4th and short of putting everyone crunched up on the line of scrimmage as opposed to spreading out the defense?

You are telling the defense that you are running the ball and crowding the line of scrimmage so the RB has no room to maneuver!

Am I missing something?

2 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

I think that was cousins changing the play. Looked like he saw the middle jammed up and audibled to that little sweep. Could be wrong, but that’s what it looked like. 

If that's true then he's damn lucky Mike Ditka isn't his coach, he'd have a concussion from the booming, gum chewing psycho rant that would be about an inch away from his ear