Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Last week the talk on sports radio was kicking was too easy .. we need to narrow the goal posts, make the cross bar higher....

I've seen a bunch of missed kicks today league wide 

Trap Week

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

So their left tackle puts his hand to face on every snap.

The Chiefs, as a team, just commit so many penalties and dare the refs to call them all. Their DBs hold on every play. Their LT false starts every play. If you watched hockey in the past, this reminds me of Darian Hatcher. Slash all the time and dare the refs to call it.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Koo drilled that kick 

Statistically he's really good but I wonder if he has the pure leg strength to kick in Buffalo 

We really need guys with strong legs lots of guys look good in domes

I think he's from the same school that bass was.. he started over Bass .

But we might need a new kicker soon

Edited by Buffalo716

1 minute ago, Low Positive said:

The Chiefs, as a team, just commit so many penalties and dare the refs to call them all. Their DBs hold on every play. Their LT false starts every play. If you watched hockey in the past, this reminds me of Darian Hatcher. Slash all the time and dare the refs to call it.

It's a brilliant strategy that's worked for Reid & Belichick. 

3 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

Reminds me of Babcock when he coached the Red Wings. Clutch and grab all game. They can’t call them all.

4 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Falcons have the talent, they needed to run the ball a lot better to help Cousins and keep the ball out of Mahommes's hands.

They don't seem to take advantage of mismatches. Use Bijan out of the backfield against their LBs. Pitts against the safeties