Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

6 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That has nothing to do with Kirk getting hit as he throws. That is just an awful decision and a weak throw.

I ahve no idea where he thought he was going to fit that thing out there :wacko:

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

I didn't see the play in question so I can't comment on it. A lot of the supposed holds from last week's Chiefs game were not in fact holds though. I don't need to scold anyone. It's how the rule is written.

Well your wrong again it was a hold 

5 hours ago, Malazan said:

Why? Dude went home to retire and got the Dolphins to pay him for it. He's doing the Bills a solid. There's literally people on the dolphin forums who think he's a "double agent" sabotaging them for the Bills (he's also been speaking very highly of the Bills since joining them)

Crazy people actually believe that. I truly don't believe that Poyer was purposefully trying to hurt Bills players but man that irritated me to watch. Poyer is one of the great Bills. But I'm not cheering for any dolphins either. 

• Agree 2

Just now, HereComesTheReignAgain said:

I used to think JuwaanTaylor was just a horrible RT that false started and held every play. Now I realize that he is the smartest player in the league. Commit penalties on every play, and the refs aren’t going to call them all. Take the 2-3 penalty calls a game and get away with 45 penalties. 

That's like 13d chess

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

Crazy people actually believe that. I truly don't believe that Poyer was purposefully trying to hurt Bills players but man that irritated me to watch. Poyer is one of the great Bills. But I'm not cheering for any dolphins either. 

The Dolphins dont need any help screwing themselves up. I'm not rooting for any Fish either.

If there are any double agents in Miami they are on the offensive line.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

The Dolphins dont need any help screwing themselves up. I'm not rooting for any Fish either.

If there are any double agents in Miami they are on the offensive line.

Reminded me to check out 

https://finheaven.com/threads/for-all-the-longtime-season-ticket-holders.384662/

They’re turning on each other!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He didn't look particularly special in week 1 either. He looked like a guy that ran the fastest 40 time in combine history.

The thing about Tyreek is that he’s not just fast. He’s a great route runner and has great hands. Speed in and of itself doesn’t create separation in the NFL against cover 2. You gotta run good routes too.

8 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I don’t root for players over the laundry but Poyer was going to be an exception. He and his family put up with a lot from the screechiest cringiest fans and sacrificed his body routinely for the team. That hit took all of my goodwill away. He’s an all-pro. He knew