Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

Just now, benderbender said:

No flag for holding because he put his hands up at the end

Yup and the atl didn’t soccer style drop to the ground . I’m coaching up my DL to just fall- bc the refs usually just throw flags if ppl go to the ground 

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

That has nothing to do with Kirk getting hit as he throws. That is just an awful decision and a weak throw.

Yeah, Kirk is far too old to make the amount of dumb decisions he does. I’m much less of a fan than many seem to be. 

8 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I was being facetious...but honestly the NFL likely doesn't care if fans think or know it's fixed.  We all still watch.

To the NFL, the concept of fans believing games are fixed is kryptonite.   The one thing it cannot handle.   You move sport, that’s part entertainment, into the category of entertainment, that’s part sport.   NFL becomes WWE.   They two businesses reside in different economic zip codes.

Just now, Johnnycage46 said:

Careful Happy Days will scold you if you are wrong about that.

I didn't see the play in question so I can't comment on it. A lot of the supposed holds from last week's Chiefs game were not in fact holds though. I don't need to scold anyone. It's how the rule is written.

Just now, HappyDays said:

His arm was hit, but even as he went to throw it you could tell he knew it was a bad idea and he led his arm right into the defender. He was flinching as he finished his throwing motion.

What did Kirk do to you! Did you have the under on Kirk int 0.5?!?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

I didn't see the play in question so I can't comment on it. A lot of the supposed holds from last week's Chiefs game were not in fact holds though. I don't need to scold anyone. It's how the rule is written.

Stop yelling at me!!!

;)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1