Week 3 - Around the NFL

chongli

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

He's pacing for 1,479 yards over his last 8 games... That's not a hot start, that's a trend. He meets all the qualities of a true #1. He's clearly his team's go-to WR, he gets a lot of targets, he's pacing for top tier production, and he can win from all spots in the formation and at every level of the field. I don't really know what the opposing argument is here.

Maybe the argument is some view him a good player at this point, not an elite player. Some folks want to see a player be a great player for an extended period of time.

That’s my guess, but IDK.

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

If that's your strict definition of #1 WR then that explains this entire conversation.

No that's not my strict definition of a number one guy 

Stevie Johnson was a number one receiver.. lower end 

I think rice is a mid end number one guy.. I certainly don't think he's in the upper echelon that's what I've been saying this whole time

I think our cornerbacks can handle him..

Edited by Buffalo716
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, The Helmet of said:

KC is the type of team that even when down 17 points it still seems like they’re in the driver’s seat, in full control.

A few ugly things plays every now and then, yes, but they usually can do whatever they want on offense. The surgicality is never far off…

That pass was sharp as a helmet.